The online racing simulator
#1 - Tube
Environmental Angel / Fuel Eco Award
to be honest, LFSWorld already has tons of unnecessary bloat which is completely unrelated to racing (such as hotlaps). Thus it wouldn't hurt to add another function which could help raise environmental awareness: The Environmental Angel / Fuel Eco Award.

Description:
This award shall be given to the driver in a race with the least fuel consumption.
+1
Then it would be given to whoever hasn't done a single mile of driving

I know that's not what you meant, presumably best km per litre or miles per gallon figure over all, right? Doesn't make any sense to me when that is something that nobody has ever given the slightest consideration and there's no reason why they should.
Well, it wouldn't be that hard to implement, I guess - LFSW already knows how much fuel has been burnt in total, and it also knows how much fuel each user has burnt, and so it follows logically that it must also know how much they used in every race.

This could lead to the interesting scenario where the leader tries to go a little bit easier on the throttle to get the economy title as well, while everyone else tries to catch up flat-out

Sam
burning virtual fuel instead of real one is kinda environmental-friendly anyway. so i´d say the guy with the most time spent in LFS (instead of a real car) should get this award ... guess who he probably is

or the award goes to the devs ... tbh i drive (even more) like a grandma and therefore less fuel-consuming in real life since i play LFS. no need to get an adrenaline rush while you could actually cause a REAL accident.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG