The online racing simulator
Race Spectator
(117 posts, started )
ah, i took a look in the project and gave the answer by myself

so can you provide the sources of your app, please ?
Quote from Drift King CZ :Hello,

I don't know, if anyone wrote here before me, but if on the server runs SO Chicane Route, I can't see chat log, track... And FBM is missing in Race SPectator too, isn't it? Will be update? + Blackwood is changed...

I hope you understand what I mean, my english isn't perfect, maybe it's even terrible, so...

EDIT:
Aha, I see FBM is included, but the SO6...

if you go to the LFS.net homepage, the updated SMX and PTH files are on there. then you'd get the updated BL1 and SO6.
Opened up the new version of RS and the Overall Results is at the bottom of the screen. During the Christmas Clash 2007 from LOTA there were about 25 drivers.

When I sorted by position from first to last, it would always go to the middle and therefore you wouldn't go was first unless you expanded that window. As an example from that LOTA race. From the 25 drivers it would always default to about position 9 or 10. When i scrolled up to see who was first, it would refresh to about position 9 or 10.

When I sorted by position from last to first, it works perfectly fine.
haelje: PM'ed
I'll try to get a stable version out soon. With updated pth files. If you can't wait till then, you can download them here.
Kitty: Yeah i know. The displaying of the grids is kinda messy tbh. I'll have a look in a way to display the info better. Without the nasty scroll.
Sorry to bump, is it possible to follow a specific driver on the map screen?
any chance for a new stable version before the moe race? Or is the beta releas (see posts above stable?)
I've ssen that thread afterwards
I've seen that, Victor did a nice job. Race Spectator doesnt really need a graphic display now. So I won't put time into it.
I'll release stable version tonight.
-
(three_jump) DELETED by three_jump
Victor released a more graphic display of LFS host connected to the relay. http://www.lfsworld.net/remote/
I'll will update RS with features for leaque races, more an statistics tool, to help racers with their leaque race. Instead of a nice graphic interface. Victor did an amazing job , use that!
  • Fixed driver swap. RS did hang when a driver swap took place in a populated server.
  • Race info, column now sorted on position
  • Give total time to the next driver in a driver swap action
  • Fixed possible crash on Autocross layouts.
Download version 0.2.5 here ( if you want to create an mirror, go ahead!)
I might add the 'Track Images' from the smx files made by Scawen.
Nice work Henry
Meh - I know its been a while since this thread was updated - but this is a tool that I would like to back .

MIRROR!!!
Great utility

I've watched a few races online. Now trying to get it working on a local LAN. I'm running a dedicated server on IP 192.168.0.120 on port 63392 or atleast that is what the cfg file says. I have a second machine for driving and am trying to watch the driving on a 3rd machine.

But Race Spectator is not connecting to the dedicated sever. Should it do so? Or should I be asking what is meant by 'relay server'?

thanks, Adrian
because you're running the servers on a LAN, you wouldn't be able to add them to the relay server. the relay server is exactly as it sounds, it relays insim data from the server to the relay server, then to you. Henry would have to change the program to allow a direct connect of RS to the insim port on your server for it to work.
Or would I be able to run my own relay server?
I don't have time to make it into a private stats tool. The best thing is to let you server connect to the relay server. Enter here your server info and you connected! If you worry about the security or privacy, just passworded your server with a Spectatorpass.
i don't think you can add a LAN server to the relay, isn't it supposed to be separated from the internet?

Race Spectator
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG