The online racing simulator
Quote from B0mberMan :hi

when it is gonna be possible to put knobbly/offroad tyres on the FXO GTR / FZR car ?

thanks

WRC fan too?
Quote from eight6er :I cannot get this to work, all I get is "invalid command line" message when I try to open it. Can someone help me please?

I'm sure someone on here can easily answer this question. please?
This is really annoying me, i want to use it so much but for some reason its telling me i have the wrong version, but i have the S2 Liscence and on Y patch, please help me
im missing out
Quote from Tibble :This is really annoying me, i want to use it so much but for some reason its telling me i have the wrong version, but i have the S2 Liscence and on Y patch, please help me
im missing out

Is LFS set to english?
yea, of course
Pm me ur MSN please
Tibble, try this: Open up lfs, select a car, alt tab out to desktop, run lfs tune and then it should work..also make sure it is in same folder.
#335 - Waz
Dunno why but this works with LFS set to Finnish. Does it work with another unknown languages?
tried it, still says i need O patch ??:S, those flashin wheels look SOO tight! and do you know if Bespoke has an update too?
i thought this "lfs tune" was going to be a serious thing... but i suppose not.. to bad

"blinking" rims? lame.. its a bug how fun can it be? let us change the variables of the engine instead :P
Quote from Feffe85 :i thought this "lfs tune" was going to be a serious thing... but i suppose not.. to bad

"blinking" rims? lame.. its a bug how fun can it be? let us change the variables of the engine instead :P

Dont go on my nuts :/ make ur shit urself if you dont like it
Quote from ciph :Dont go on my nuts :/ make ur shit urself if you dont like it

You're not to good with criticism, are you?
The thing that guy did i call spam, not only here..
Hope it gets released tomorrow!
Quote from ciph :Dont go on my nuts :/

LOL!

I don't think you can say it like that in English.
Whatever, release date will stay with a new release time: 10:00 PM GMT+1
Quote from Feffe85 :i thought this "lfs tune" was going to be a serious thing... but i suppose not.. to bad

your a noob. you should just sell your license. i mean if you dont flukin like it then dont use it and dont post in this thread anymore. we dont wanna hear your crap. the app hes makin is very nice and a lot of us enjoy it very much. go spam some other thread.

Don't like it? Don't post.
Quote from Panda X :Don't like it? Don't post.

^^^^^^^CAN YOU READ THIS FEFFE85. DO EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID AND YOU WILL BE FINE.
:monkey::dnfnoob::monkey:

do you know what else is lame? your nick...

dont like it, dont eat it...

btw, hello from portugal everyone ^^
Quote from oc_nightmare :do you know what else is lame? your nick...

dont like it, dont eat it...

btw, hello from portugal everyone ^^

hello and feffe85 just go somewhere else we don't want u here...
lol and none of this has anything to do with the actual game........
Hey Ciph I want to thank you for your nice work. (2100 Downloads )

And "don't get on my nuts" is perfectly understandable!

What I would like is if we could change caster and degrees of lock. This way we could get the ultimate drift cars! (also nice in combination with road tyres for the XRR of cause)

I'll be checking this thread
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG