The online racing simulator
Hotlap rankings and other stuff
(8 posts, started )
If there are 2 people with the same time, the person who uploaded his lap first will rank higher in the charts. This seems fair and logical. But the points they earn for nations ranking are randomly distributed between the two, and it changes randomly too. E.g. on So sprint with XRG, I have the same time as Harad. Sometimes Croatia gets 2 points, sometimes 3. I noticed it on MHR, nutter rank is probably affected too, maybe even wr counts.

Another thing - what's the reason that Croatia is listed with its local name in round brackets (Hrvatska)? There are other countries whose local names are significantly different from their English terms (Hungary/Magyarország, Austria/Österreich, Germany/Deutschland to name a few), so I'm just wondering why is Croatia being singled out like this...

I don't want to open another topic, so I'm gonna report it here: user Welder has a lap on Bl gp with XRT 1.25.x around 30th place. It's not a great lap or anything, but seems like he cheated - the replay goes OOS right at the start. This "low profile" cheating worries me a bit. I only found it by accident playing with a tool and noticing he has a 2nd sector 0.2s better than the WR and not in proportion with the overall time.
if there are equal WR's.. the one who got better splits wins...
What does replay OOS error mean?
That might me a replay in which tweak, or anything illegal program was used. Pls tell us which combo are you talking about
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That might me a replay in which tweak, or anything illegal program was used. Pls tell us which combo are you talking about

If you're talking to me - I downloaded a replay off the forum about something (can't remember what) and the combo was XFG @ Blackwood (it might have been from a demo user)
This OOS error can be found also on the FB Club WR for the XF Gti and XRG. Both replays get OOS error as the car pulls away and the times are about a second faster than par...something smells
hahahahahahahaha wtf...those replays are like :lol?... hahaha...
Both cheaters mentioned in this thread have been removed and banned.

I'll have too look at those rank points.

And about Croatia, yeah I realised it too the other day - I'm not sure why that is tbh. I copied an extensive list of countries a long while a ago and that's how the local name got there.
But removing it now is not a matter of renaming it, because the whole country name is integrated into other systems too. Would have to spend some time on that.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG