The online racing simulator
Apologice for the hotlap thingy
(10 posts, closed, started )
:scared: oh dear.
I was drunk last night and my friend told me I made a hotlap and uploaded it to lfsw.
I was in speak with him on skype he said.

Im really sorry I did this.
This is LFS Tweak.
I know that setting a hotlap with it is forbidden.

But them another question.
Why is the tweaker removed from the forum ?
Why ?

Again my apologices for that.
I was drunk and I walked to my neighbours apartment and accidentally got into their grandmothers bed. :P /me flees from that dream !!!

But IT IS FORBBIDEN TO USE TWEAKS. Use them in single player . but not in hotlapping system.
Quote from okijuhans :I was drunk and I walked to my neighbours apartment and accidentally got into their grandmothers bed. :P /me flees from that dream !!!

???
Quote from okijuhans :I was drunk and I walked to my neighbours apartment and accidentally got into their grandmothers bed. :P /me flees from that dream !!!

But IT IS FORBBIDEN TO USE TWEAKS. Use them in single player . but not in hotlapping system.

Really I didn't remember me untill my friend told me this.
And some minutes ago eric came into my server and said BUSTED!!!

Now I know why....

Edit:

I'm always acting weird when i'm drunk.
One time I deleted my whole pc xD
#5 - jug
Quote from okijuhans :I was drunk and I walked to my neighbours apartment and accidentally got into their grandmothers bed.

hey man ... who didn't ?
#6 - Osco
Quote from jug :hey man ... who didn't ?

me

the neighbour however, whole other story
(female ofcourse)
Quote from rockclan :
Why ?

Because Robbie didn't read the rules, went against the rules, so on and so forth, thus it has been removed until he takes the proper routes to make an unofficial add on, and follows the rules while doing so.
Quote from XCNuse :Because Robbie didn't read the rules, went against the rules, so on and so forth, thus it has been removed until he takes the proper routes to make an unofficial add on, and follows the rules while doing so.

aaah thnx for the info

can i run servers for my friends with it ?
or cant i do that ?
You used to be ok when i first met you, i remeber you as \../ Rock77.

But i read everywhere redline and here that your being an arse (wrecking, cheating) im sick of sticking up for you. I suggest you buck your ideas up or you won't be on this game for alot longer.
Quote from rockclan ::scared: oh dear.
I was drunk last night and my friend told me I made a hotlap and uploaded it to lfsw.
I was in speak with him on skype he said.

Im really sorry I did this.
This is LFS Tweak.
I know that setting a hotlap with it is forbidden.

Why ?

Again my apologices for that.

Thanks, but hotlap cheating is taken very serious here and the rule is 'cheat once, get banned'. We don't divert from that rule, ever.

I'm closing this thread now because I don't like the direction it's going. This thread's purpose has been fulfilled.
This thread is closed

(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG