The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
UF1 Mayhem Season 2 Info/Discussion
For Mr X,

Please discuss
I'll throw in some fish food:

"UF 1000" AND "XF baby G"!

how 'bout that?

Imo we need something special, by allowing an XFbaby-R version in the fallout cup it would just be a slower version of the famous UXRL league, 0 points for being original.

greetz

der butz
#3 - mr_x
UF1 season 2 surely should come before UFBR season 2. Shouldn't it?

I still prefer the UF1 to the UFBR, and there's not any decent UF1 servers on the go anymore
Quote from der butz :I'll throw in some fish food:

"UF 1000" AND "XF baby G"!

how 'bout that?

Imo we need something special, by allowing an XFbaby-R version in the fallout cup it would just be a slower version of the famous UXRL league, 0 points for being original.

greetz

der butz

What about an hostile takeover of the UXRL???

well it might be somekind of difference maker, but I would stay at a UF1000-only-league in May, and an UF Baby-R league in automn (-> should be the british word for FALL)

I would make some kind of rule j.stonestreet suggested in the other thread. Everyone who took part let's say in 80% of the season is allowed to take part in the next season. Everyone else must do a prequal, but with two Divisions... like you will see in my attatchment!
Attached images
Schaubild.jpg
Since many many people are driving the baby-R atm I think we could do a uf1-league first. Atm There are too many people who wouldn't take a baby-R league serious enough.
And since Stonestreet, Falke and others had big fun and great fights, I'd also say they HAVE to be automatically qualified... let's see what the new year brings :-)

greetz

der butz
#6 - J@tko
Sounds good fun - I've taken a shine to the little UF1000. But if the series is in May, then that's a no-go for me I'm afraid. (But put me as the first sign up for the UF-Baby-R please !)
#8 - Dru
cheap plug

good grid system thou
i got mentioned yay lol, whats your paypal so i can pay you ,lol, i originally got interester in the ufoc due to the uf1 series so i would love to race that, the idea of alternating them i think works really well, but we gotta have an event at bl rallyx ***ducks to miss dru's fist*** lol
Quote from Dru :cheap plug

good grid system thou

Haha sorry couldn't resist ... You got a bump out of it

... make that two!
just to ask my question again:

Quote from TFalke55 :.... well past mins a question came to my mind:
how will the champions of the May-Hem Cup and the Fall-Out cup be mentioned by the number plate... okey, the driver championchip (for D1) is clear, that the champion will get the No 1... but how does it work for past May-Ham-Chup's D2 champ?? will he get No 2?? and what'S about the team champions??

what I had in mind was:

driver champions get #1
team champions get Yellow Plates
privatee champions* get Blue Plates

*= use for May-Hem Cup 2007's D2 Champ
**= May-Hem Cup 2007's D2 Team Champs get Red Plates

Is there any progress on this guys? We might have a few drivers that would join the UF1 Mayhem S2 but could do with knowing if and when it would be

Marco
#13 - Dru
RUNNING UF1 LEAGUES
I am thinking that we should run the UF1 May-Hem cup in May again and then maybe a UF-Baby-R league later in the year in the Fall hence Fall-Out)

For instance the May-Hem cup can again be made with the 5 x Thursdays we have in May.

We can have 5 rounds like last season, but maybe do a slightly different format, a mixture between the May-Hem and the Fallout.... even thinking about James request and have a rallycross stage in the league.... might be fun, who knows:P

I'm interested in opening out the league admin to more than just Concept Racers, maybe a few frrom different team who can work together to get the best out of these leagues.

I'm tempted just to admin myself and not race, but run it for the benefit of others....but who really does know at this stage

@ ALL PEOPLES COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
maybe have it like that with a couple of seperate fun events,onhe in the uf1 one in the ufr, due to the leauge poppularity i think there are many people who will be willing to help, i speak for myself and probably most if not all of ukct by saying we are willing to help, i definatly am
May isn't that good for me (exams ) - but I'll enter the ones that I can. IMO, the RX idea is really good - brings another dimension to the series. Count me in!
so the dimensions are usually: turning,rolling,door banging with rallyx you add jumps to that
#17 - Dru
Hey James......

Butz and I were really bored of the CTRA servers last night and actually managed to jump into our UF1's for the first time since Patch Y was launched....

we even did some scooting around the rally xcross tracks.......

Was really fun, maybe it will be enpugh fun to get us trying to get season 2 of the MAy-Hem Cup together, along with some rally xross rounds or something similar.....
uf1 on rallyx is good aint it, and also the good thing is the slowness gives people time to think so the uf1 is the safest car to do rallyx in useually
#19 - Dru
Quote from james12s : uf1 on rallyx is good aint it, and also the good thing is the slowness gives people time to think so the uf1 is the safest car to do rallyx in useually

lol - not in the hands of myself and Butz.... all that space and we still ended up on the same bit of dirt 9 times outta ten...hhehhehehe
Quote from Dru :lol - not in the hands of myself and Butz.... all that space and we still ended up on the same bit of dirt 9 times outta ten...hhehhehehe

i can immagine
lol
...anyone here on friday?

Maybe we can do a fun rallycross evening with uf1s on one of the cr servers.

I'd be up for it

greetz

der butz
me too
it's a date!
maybe... I donno yet, as I wanted to make a Trackmania Nations competitions against my class mates^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG