The online racing simulator
Nice, Really Nice

@deggis Thanks for your feedback
Quote from tonix :

That is insane! Awesome job!
Quote from tonix :

nice!
tonix: yay this is really a nice one!
Looks quite a lot like a render, but the screenie next to it seems to wanna say it's an edit, huh?

Looking into a bit deeper into it shows that it is an edit, though. really good one!

I love it, may I add it into the ZT gallery?
Quote from ORION :tonix: yay this is really a nice one!
Looks quite a lot like a render, but the screenie next to it seems to wanna say it's an edit, huh?

Looking into a bit deeper into it shows that it is an edit, though. really good one!

I love it, may I add it into the ZT gallery?

It's made in photoshop . I would pleased if you add it to the gallery.
1600x1200 version is in attachment.

@all: Thanks for comments.
Attached images
fxoturbo.jpg
Simply Amazing.
Attached images
newbackground.jpg
tonix: thanks for a new wallpaper
Quote from tonix :

Tutorial? Please?
Quote from hasmuc :really like the rain shot. how did u make it. do you have s2? is that the only one you can have it on??? from twincam

note the thread of the title "edited" pics, everything you see here is not what it's like ingame
This picture involved a lot of "teamwork":

Driver and photographer - me
Person who edited it on my request - (FIN)Eza
Lights look weird
^ What he said. Lights are a bit overkill, a bit smaller, and with lower opacity would be better imo.
Use less light 'spikes', make them smaller and make some bigger or wider than the other.
2nd time playing with reflections, Im really bad at it, plus with tonix post above it looks even worse
Attached images
FZwarehouse.jpg
Thats actually pretty good! Just one thing, the car looks hugely big compared to the car behind it. Nice job though
yep, well size isnt really the problem, you hjust have a serious problem with FOV

what i used to do is put some dots of points on hte picture and basically draw out my field of view, and just match the lines up with the placement of the wheels on the car (is it field of view or something else? i cant remember the name of it, but you always see it in like sketches with all the lines that disapear into one point)
Perspective But still FOV is also dependant on getting the right angle too. And yeah, the car is huge! And judging by the photo, you'd need a wide angle/FOV and not put the camera so high when taking a screenshot of the car.
Thanks for the comments guys, Im taking a little break from 3D to have a go at photo manips and maybe get back into Illustrator again. That pic was done in about a half an hour, Ill spend more time on the next 1.
Pic below are some of the other manipulations Ive done over the past few days, originals are 1600X1200 and 1024 versions submited on DeviantArt.
http://http://0strahd0.deviantart.com/gallery/
Plz excuse my crappy old 3D works, they will be removed soon and replaced with newer better 1`s.
Attached images
4manips.jpg
Though that has nothing to do with LFS, nice job!
At least link us to your deviant art gallery lol.
Nice one
..looks weird, the background shouldnt be blurry at all with such a high FOV.. especially something as close as that armco on the left side
looks weird because its just like the track is wet and thats it.. also, as mentioned several times before, when a road is wet, its not like a mirror, water spreads out and forms into puddles.. car reflections look weird too, and also.. the wheels.. besides the rear one on the RB4 look pretty good.. but the different types AND colors of front and rear just look terrible
Quote from XCNuse :..looks weird, the background shouldnt be blurry at all with such a high FOV.. especially something as close as that armco on the left side
looks weird because its just like the track is wet and thats it.. also, as mentioned several times before, when a road is wet, its not like a mirror, water spreads out and forms into puddles.. car reflections look weird too, and also.. the wheels.. besides the rear one on the RB4 look pretty good.. but the different types AND colors of front and rear just look terrible

Agreed with everything in that post except about the blur. Yes, there is blur WAY too close to the FOV, but the bridge in the back would definately be blurred. But the front armco should definately not.

But it looks good. I like it. And the rims don't look bad either

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG