The online racing simulator
Crash when starting lfs.exe
Hello,

I just had a crash trying to start lfs.

I have patch X installed and it was upgraded to patch X 32.

Windows XP is installed.
Attached images
crash.jpg
I've checked the time stamp of that crash report and strangely that is the X10 exe. Maybe you had it as a backup and started the wrong exe?
Quote from Scawen :I've checked the time stamp of that crash report and strangely that is the X10 exe. Maybe you had it as a backup and started the wrong exe?

I have used that .exe two days and raced at X32 servers...

The other problem is that because I needed to reinstall LFS now I can't unlock S2 again for this week
It can't be the X30 or higher exe, because the timestamp is different, and is the same timestamp as X10 exe.

Anyway I've given you another unlock, please update fully to the version you want to use before unlocking.
Just installed X35
LFS crashes here when leaving the Online Hosts List
and the Multiplayer screen with the back button

In front of the crash I sometimes get the message "Closing 2 connects" in the upper left corner.
Depends on how fast I click on the "back" button
Attached images
X35 crashes.jpg
I don´t know if it has something to do with the So-Tracks, but only there crashes LFS 3 times with 3 different openwheelers (mrt,FBM,Fo8 since my Testpatchupdate today). The first 2 times i had no other chioce then to push the reset button. Nothing helped (Shift+F4 or Alt+Tab or Alt +Ctrl + del), lfs was hanging like a screenshot and the sound got a loop.

The third time i got this message

MY System:
Asus Striker Exteme
C2D6600
Gf8800GTS
Windows XP pro
Attached images
LFS-Crash-Address.JPG
#32 - ciph
Minidumps ftw ...
Yesterday i had 2 crashes but I don't thinked to take a screenshot, but was a problem with dx8... Was when I'm in Training mode with RAC in Aston.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG