The online racing simulator
Quote from geeman1 :Try shifting down. MRT has a motorcycle gearbox, so first gear is down instead of up (1-N-2-3-4-5).

Thx- that worked, also i'm pretty sure i tried that before
Quote from TheBandit_92 :I Agree with you on everything exept for the Uf1 thing. The original Daihatsu Trevis has a rev limiter. I do not own one but i have driven one. Its easy to go wrong on this, the UF1 looks so old but its actually a pretty new car.

The UF1 is based on the original Mini 1000, it borrows some of its looks from the Daihatsu Trevis to prevent licensing issues.
Quote from Dark Elite :
True: very, very few modern cars don't have rev limiters. In fact, I can't think of a road car you can buy in the UK today that doesn't have a rev limiter. You can almost always reach it in at least the first three gears, though - rev limiters are mostly set quite low these days, to avoid damage from excessive thrashing. The exceptions, I guess, are smaller-engined cars such as the Ford Ka - which didn't want to get too near its rev limiter when I tried

Plenty of older, cheaper cars don't have limiters, with an early Nineties Ford Fiesta coming to mind. Certainly all of the cars in LFS now should have rev limiters, though, and all of them... With the possible exception of the UF1... should be able to reach them.

Sam

One think we arent driving normal road cars. Look at options what ve can tune. This cars are modified for racing. And rev limiter is in real car modified too. I know Skoda Favorit for hobby racing with engine from Skoda Fabia (1,4) and they put rev limiter to 10k.
Quote from ajp71 :The UF1 is based on the original Mini 1000, it borrows some of its looks from the Daihatsu Trevis to prevent licensing issues.

Yes. Yes - we all see that, according to LFS MANUAL it is a travis copy. It is also similar to drive.
X32 out??
Woot Thaanks
Nice!!!!!!!!
New patch everyone!!!!!!!
WoOoHoOo
-edit- Ok now
where can i download X32? it wont let me download ingame, it says restarter program could not start or something like that.
any help?
btw i have X31 atm
i belive you need this in your lfs folder

just extract there
Attached files
lfs_restart.zip - 17.9 KB - 175 views
where does it need 2 b? i put it in the data folder, just in general no sub folders, but it still says it wen i go 2 download it ingame
Woh! even on sunday! No rest for scavier
Well, I like the new logo, but it's a bit low-res don't you think?
Yes, its lo-res i think so
Quote from mickyc30 :where does it need 2 b? i put it in the data folder, just in general no sub folders, but it still says it wen i go 2 download it ingame

any1 know? i really wana download this puppy
Quote from mickyc30 :any1 know? i really wana download this puppy

RTFM! it has to be in the main lfs folder, where lfs.exe is.
Yep.. Icon looks 'nice'... but it's low-res
Can you make a screenshot of the icon that appears to be low-res? I can't find anything that looks out of the ordinary with it
Wtf???
It doesnt look Low-Res when its attached to my "object dock"
Here it is
Attached images
hl.jpg
Ohh, you're using 48x48 icons. Hmm...
Quote from AndroidXP :Ohh, you're using 48x48 icons. Hmm...

im using 32x32 too but i think he meant this icon size...
Hm.. ya it looks good in my ObjectDock..

But in a normal map it looks the same as the picture of Flame CZE

(attach)
Attached images
lfsicon.jpg
No, 32x32 looks like this:
Attached images
lfsicon.jpg
This thread is closed

TEST Patch X30 (to X38)
(1444 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG