The online racing simulator
this looks awsome, but is it just LFSnoob who lost 20 fps. Or is it everyone?

On LTC 2 I get 35 - 40 frames with CSR sound remixer running. If I download this will I get 15 - 20? Cause that would be undrivable for me.....

(I can get 100 fps with no one else on a server and 60 fps on a full CTRA server (27 ppl on CTRA Race 1))

I really want these mods but don't wanna go lower than 30 fps...
I didn`t notice any FPS drops by installing it, well maybe 1-2 FPS but thats close to nothing.
Quote from LFSn00b :Well they still should keep a low res version, because i lose about 20 fps with this installed

As an option of course.

I have not noticed any loss in frame rate, but that could be since I have a 256 MBs video card and 2 GBs of RAM.
Great.

But I need a custom instalation, there are so many things that i dont like...
Quote from Campos_MIC :Great.

But I need a custom instalation, there are so many things that i dont like...

Like...what?
I installed the whole pack plus the separate skies pack and I personally do not see anything to complain about.
The only wrong with the menu pictures and such, is the lack of AA. You can clearly see the edges on the multiplayer picture for example, beside that it`s ok. Better than the orginal ones at least
I haven't seen the menu pictures for some odd reason. I was looking for them after the update, but the menu looks the same for me. Where am I not looking?
Quote :Track updates, pictures on the menus...

Out of curiosity (and the desire for some constructive criticism), what don't you like about the tracks? Too different from the originals? Bad texture work? Slowing down your computer too much?
I find the links dead..... same for anyone else?
Quote from Cheesemonkey :I find the links dead..... same for anyone else?

There are a lot of routing problems today in the UK, especially to US/Europe (I`m on *spit* virginmedia) and the lfs database is one of the sites unreachable without going through a proxy server atm. Could be that, that`s affecting you.

Some of the routing is fixed as of a few minutes ago, Cheesey. Try the links again.
Hey ho ! I got 512 ram, Intel centrino(laptop) 1.7 GHz, Geforce 6600...I run 30-60 FPS average, Should I install this great addon ???
(I am not very interested in FPS loss )
Quote from mrrrco :Hey ho ! I got 512 ram, Intel centrino(laptop) 1.7 GHz, Geforce 6600...I run 30-60 FPS average, Should I install this great addon ???
(I am not very interested in FPS loss )

Pas une bonne idée, parce que moi j'avais 90 FPS (Nvidia GeForce FX5700 128mb) et j'ai tombé à 75 FPS avec cet addon. C'est toi qui voit, mais c'est pas trop conseillé avec l'ordinateur que t'as.
Hmmm c'est bien ce que je pensais, tant pis...merci !
Cool ton avatar =D
Quote from Riders Motion :Pas une bonne idée, parce que moi j'avais 90 FPS (Nvidia GeForce FX5700 128mb) et j'ai tombé à 75 FPS avec cet addon. C'est toi qui voit, mais c'est pas trop conseillé avec l'ordinateur que t'as.

I don't know, his graphics card is better than yours isn't it ?
I so want this... AND THE SITE ISN'T WORKING!
Quote from Dalek0220 :I so want this... AND THE SITE ISN'T WORKING!

Here's the direct Link. The Site should be back up shortly.

Link
Quote from Highsider9 :Here's the direct Link. The Site should be back up shortly.

Link

Thanks, I just am just very impatient, thats all.
i'm guessing the reason for it being unreachble is what they're telling you, "updates are being performed, please check back later." or something of the likes.
Hi i want to download this pack but as my fps is around 30 will this pack make it drop

thanks in advance
Yes, of course, the Fps go down
hahaha
The links dont work.......
As someone stated before, here's the direct link (again):

Yep

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG