The online racing simulator
Thanks unseen - as I said in PM, it's outstanding work! Really really well done.

I notice you have also made a helmet skin to replicate my plain colour Arai - any change of that coming out too Actually, don't, because I want to get mine painted, so you can recreate that

Top notch. If I find the time I'll pop it into 3DSMax and see what happens.
Quote from tristancliffe :Top notch. If I find the time I'll pop it into 3DSMax and see what happens.

Want me to render it for you if you can't find the time?
Yeah, that would be nice.
Now on it, any particular size?
Lol - bigger is always better. When I was rendering for LFS I simply did it as large as I could be bothered - so make is as large as you can be bothered (given that bigger takes a lot longer to render).
I remember doing a 3200x2400 when I hadn't had 3ds long and it took a good few hours. That be big enough for you?
Crazy large - no need to go stupid! I run a 1280*1024 desktop, so anything larger will, ultimately, be wasted
Quote from tristancliffe :Crazy large - no need to go stupid! I run a 1280*1024 desktop, so anything larger will, ultimately, be wasted

maybe a 1600x1200 would be a compromise
Quote :It`s as close a replica of Tristan`s Reynard as I can make. It`s based on the car as it was at Snetterton this year when he got his first podium place.

Classic

Now do Tristan!
With all that detail on that skin.... now all we need is a Triztan Reynard Body Kitz!!!11!!1!1!!!
people, just report him for asking for a F08 skin and stop spamming the skin section!
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
Rodrigo Asenjo once he made himself a member of our Racing Club, came one day with a black car with a Punisher logo in the nose that could barely be seen in a frontal view. "Here, that's my car, i'm racing with that" he said... i had to answer "You ar not using that hideous thing in my track, i understand you'd like a minimalist car, but this is too much... the punisher can't even be seen in there". Afterwards he decided to add Puma and Opel as sponsors, and he went for a lead color.

The result was the all known by now in the race club as the Punisher Puma 2007... recognizable by the characteristic Punisher logo in front as well as the offset puma strip in one side of it. A strong will comes out of this car specially since you can actually recognize the facet of the car in the rearview mirror, a very simple, yet strong design.

The package contains both 512 and 2048 versions of the skin, along with settings for wheel colors, choose according to your pc capabilities. Skin is available at lfsworld for online usage.

more skins can be found at http://www.vf1.cl/skins/skins.htm as they come available

previews and download
Attached images
tb_FOX_013RASENJO01.jpg
13_rasenjo02.jpg
Attached files
FOX_013RASENJO01.zip - 115.6 KB - 331 views
I didn't feel comfortable using the official Guess Motorsports even though I am in the team so, I made my own.
Attached images
Guess_Btoryo.png
-
Thank you so much vf1-xj220 !!

A very very good skin

Thanx to share it with us
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by XCNuse
I might as well post this right now.

Made a little while ago, basically an adaptation from the BF1 to the FO8 of the BAR 1999 livery (seen here).

Livery of the 1999 British American Racing Supertech BAR001, JV edition.

By the way, the skin is already on LFS World, so you don't need to upload it.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy?
Attached images
BAR99_Showcase.jpg
FO8_bar99_JV.jpg
^ I like it a lot. Thanks!
Quote from Knight_Atack :I might as well post this right now.

Made a little while ago, basically an adaptation from the BF1 to the FO8 of the BAR 1999 livery (seen here).

Livery of the 1999 British American Racing Supertech BAR001, JV edition.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy?

That's an awesome skin you've got there.. I love it!
-
Thanks for the comments peeps, I appreciate it.

Anyways, I made this set of skins a little while back as well. They were for me and a mate to use in a league, but it never happened. Now I have no use for them, so I might as well give them out . Not my best work IMO though.

Livery of the 2006 PO FMS International (GP2 Series), #16 & #17 editions.

This skin is free for public use.

Enjoy.
Attached images
PO FMS International Render.jpg
FO8_fms06_16.jpg
FO8_fms06_17.jpg
-
here's my new skin..
ask if someone wants the file couse i dont now if i will keep it private or public:
Attached images
gitaar skin.JPG
Quote from schwantz34 :here's my new skin..
ask if someone want the file couse i dont now if i will keep it private or public:

wel i stil think you should have used your own guitar
Well, it took a few hours (mostly in designing the logo) but here's my "South City Burgers" FOX. I kept the design simple and in my opinion
it suits the car pretty good

Skin is public so free to use, but please don't alter/modify it.

Enjoy!

(render done by beefyman666)
Attached images
FOX_SGD_SCBl.jpg
FOX_SGD_SCB_render.jpg
-
-
-
-