The online racing simulator
XFG/XFR leather interior...
(12 posts, started )
I've done some more LFS make up-ing.. (this became like a drug habbit)
Changed some interior for the cars i most often drive... Nothing fancy, just a leather scheme.. Again, was focusing on the parts you see while driving, so i wasn't making the asshtrey, and other unnecessery stuff..
It's an temporary solution, until (hopefully) Eric do something about the interiors..
It looks better to me.. so i thought i'd share it here too.. Might do for the other cars, if i find some time..
Cya..
Attached images
XFG, XFR leather interior.jpg
Attached files
XFG. XFR leather interior.rar - 503.2 KB - 1209 views
ahhh nice work Boris once again.
I don't drive the XF's very often but i will download this and use it. Nice work
Nice work indeed! I've tried to make one myself too but I failed
Where can I get that wheel? I've seen it in lots of pictures but I can't find it.
Great !!! I like the new leather :]
Quote from hrtburnout :Where can I get that wheel? I've seen it in lots of pictures but I can't find it.

Here...
where do .rar go?
Into winRar or equivalent, then you take the files out of the rar and put them in the proper place.
Id download these but the leather part right above the steering column looks very stretches and weird from that angle. Is it a bug or just the angle the pictures taken at?

*edit* woo, 1,000th post *edit*
Quote from tristancliffe :Into winRar or equivalent, then you take the files out of the rar and put them in the proper place.

thanks man
Quote from Vendetta :Id download these but the leather part right above the steering column looks very stretches and weird from that angle. Is it a bug or just the angle the pictures taken at?

Well, it's the LFS modeling, not much i could do about that..
Sweet I'm gonna get that MoMo Steering wheel Cromo whats up with that No offence Victor
No lincensing costs...

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG