The online racing simulator
Nations Cup movie: Benzin
(18 posts, started )
Benzin (high quality) (mirror thx2ondrejko)

...enjoy
Attached images
benzin_HQ_info.gif
benzin_LQ_info.gif
#2 - bbman
Let me guess: Rammstein?

Downloading it right now, but movies pit is damn slow, as always (at least for me )...
#3 - Spurs
Only a word : Superb !!
#4 - ekze
Nice one!
Excellent movie, almost pro.
All the effects and stuff was pretty sweet, but the action on the screen was rather disjointed and uninteresting IMO.
Wow, there were quite a few scenese that really show how intense races can be in LFS. I love the scene where the UFRs at Westhill are coming into Turn 1 and one goes across the apex in the grass and nearly takes out a pack of cars... just looked great for how short that clip was .

Great intense scenes, good angles, keep it up :up:. (Just try not to make the camera so close to the cars.... there needs to be a few more 'open' scenes that show the cars going around a turn)
#8 - bbman
Great vid, that's for sure, but I don't know... I think you tried to show two things at once, resulting in getting nothing... If you wanted to showcase the nations participated in the nations cup, it was clearly cutted too fast... Yeah, I know that you had to synchronize to the music, but if I hadn't saw some skins already, I wouldn't have recognized half of the nations... For the other park, you wanted to show some actions and you succeded in a few scenes, but then again too fast cutting... Before you really realised what's going on, there is the next scene already... And in most scenes the cars getting by the same way over and over again... It is a spectacular angle, but it's somehow overused in this movie...

Again, it's a great vid (I'd be happy if I could do half of that), but these points hold it back to be an outstanding movie (imo)...
Yeah I agree with bbman, it's simply a tad too fast. It would be perfect if it were for a crash action vid or something, but here I think it quite doesn't manage to live up to its purpose.

Excellent vid nonetheless!
mhmm
thanks for responding,
the video is like this, because i have had about 100000 replays which was a half of my HDD and i havent patience and time for searching some key moments.
great job jet
thanks for taking the time!! i will setup a mirror also later on tonight
Great vid Jet, your work is truly amazing!
not watched it yet, just downloading now but i get over 500KB/sec
Great movie mate !!
my vote is 5/5
Great movie Jet!!!
Looking forward racing you in the second round of the cup..
#17 - Vesa
Great work!

A nice breakdown race by race wouldn've been sweet, but i won't complain about this either.
Awesome. The best vid I've seen in some time.

As people already mentioned maybe 20-30 degrees smaller FOV on those camera close-ups could have been more friendly to watch.

And big plus for the music choice too.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG