The online racing simulator
Game Password Does Not Match
(9 posts, started )
With X30, i keep getting troubles unlocking S2, i unlock it, close LFS, re-open, and it says 'Game password does not match' when it does :l Ive even changed it on lfs.net

So, ive run out of unlocks aswell.

Anyone else getting this problem?
I've not had the problem.

Are you sure you're not using the WEBpassword?
He said he unlocked it. Is it possible to lose all your unlocks even when entering a wrong password? Or only after a successful unlock? idk
After an unlock, i play, then exit LFS, load lfs again, try to connec to master server, 'Game password does not match'
#5 - r_b_l
I was getting the same error. Downloaded X30 patch, unlocked, went online, quit LFS, start again, try to go online and "GAME password does not match" error (it remained unlocked for offline play though).

I thought that maybe too long password is causing problems (it had 16 characters). I changed it to shorter one and it's OK now
I had problems with new patch and i reinstalled many times lfs, and now i cant anymore unlock it, "unlocks for this week all used"
anyway to unlock my favorite game ?

edit: before post that i mailed devs, but i'm looking for a faster way !
Sorry, I'm just comfused with this unlocs thing. So the Unlocks are given for week? I'm kinda new in here, and wanted to know...
You start out with 3 unlocks available when you purchase. Use 1 to unlock LFS and you have 2 spare left. If you should need to unlock again by reinstall, Windows reinstall, hardware change, anything, you use a 2nd unlock leaving 1 spare. On Fridays every week, you will receive an extra unlock up to the maximum of having 2 spares.
#9 - RLeS
Unable to Unlock
Hello,

I've got the same problem as the original poster, although I haven't run out of unlocks, simply because I am unable to unlock.

For the record, I am confident I am using my GAMEpassword. After a few failed attempts, I created a new GAMEpassword in my account details on the LfS website. However, I still get the same error message:

Quote : GAME password does not match

Needless to say, this is more than annoying. Any help is appreciated.

Greetings,

RLeS

EDIT: Uninstalled LFS 2, downloaded and installed Y, changed my GAMEpassword again to a 8 character password. Now unlocking worked.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG