The online racing simulator
Brake caliper colour issue
(10 posts, started )
Simple explanation of the problem:

On XR GT Turbo

On FXO GTR

Is there to fix this, besides changing it into red?

Red calipers such a cliche..
I don't know the answer, but I do have a question: Is anybody likely to ever see it? I can't say I've ever noticed anyone's brakes - I'm too busy either looking at their bumper or trying to figure out how to make them look smaller in my mirrors.
I think the color overlay of the caliper (the layer of color on top of the texture) is applied by the game itself, and Scawen would have to change some code to stop these color overlays. I also noticed on some cars, the text on my calipers that is supposed to be white is actually shaded red in the game. Weird.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't know the answer, but I do have a question: Is anybody likely to ever see it? I can't say I've ever noticed anyone's brakes - I'm too busy either looking at their bumper or trying to figure out how to make them look smaller in my mirrors.

Thats for screenshots issues
reup
a small reup caus i want to know how i can fix it
#6 - Woz
Quote from motary :Simple explanation of the problem:

On XR GT Turbo

On FXO GTR

Is there to fix this, besides changing it into red?

Red calipers such a cliche..

Sorry I must have missed something, what exactly is the problem?
well the brake on xrt have a color overlay (red) .. so if you put blank caliper on the xrt you can see its red anyway if you put yellow caliper its green .. etc the color of the caliper dont come from the dds but from the game (red by default) and i want to know how i can remove this default color and only use the color from my dds padsz
#8 - senn
And this is in the tech assistance area how?? god it's a simulator stop faffing about with the colour of your calipers/neons/shit bling/spinners and DRIVE. And if it bothers u that much, i can suggest the NFS series of games.
senn i want to fix my caliper caus it look too ricer to me

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG