The online racing simulator
Should i buy it?
(63 posts, started )
yes, they are £50 on ebay...and around £5 for postage and packaging

Ask your mum to buy you one
mum cant afford to and my dad cant either my nan , grandad and godparents have given me the money i have now
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You could probably get a brand new one for £60 if you look in the right place.

I'd like to see that place?
Quote from harjun :Ask your mum to buy you one

You shouldn't say stuff like that, not everyone’s parents can afford it. I just makes you look spoilt.
Quote from shaun463 :mum cant afford to and my dad cant either my nan , grandad and godparents have given me the money i have now

Save the cash you have now, don't blow it on something you don't really want, save it and wait until you can afford a DFP, it will be worth the wait in the end.
i bought my DFP £60 inc. Postage and packaging...brand new of ebay.

Coming tomorrow
you said you bought another one before :s anyways my dad might let me get one tonight! (dfp)
Quote from shaun463 :you said you bought another one before :s anyways my dad might let me get one tonight! (dfp)

well done...by the way what one did i say i bought "before" ?
Quote from harjun :yes, they are £50 on ebay...and around £5 for postage and packaging

Ask your mum to buy you one

Wow you are a right tight fisted git aren't you?
Quote from harjun :well done...by the way what one did i say i bought "before" ?

I remember you told me that you had a DFP.

Anyway Shaun, I'm sure you done the right thing going to buy a DFP. A few months back I got a wheel off ebay for €12, it never really worked properly. With the money I saved from getting a job, I earned enough to buy a G25

Enjoy the wheel Shaun! You won't forget buying the DFP!
Quote from niall09 :I remember you told me that you had a DFP.

Anyway Shaun, I'm sure you done the right thing going to buy a DFP. A few months back I got a wheel off ebay for €12, it never really worked properly. With the money I saved from getting a job, I earned enough to buy a G25

Enjoy the wheel Shaun! You won't forget buying the DFP!

yep, its coming tomorrow before 12pm
got my BRAND NEW for 70€
all heil Media Markt
Harjun, when you say things people remember. Don't forget that.
Quote from garph :Harjun, when you say things people remember. Don't forget that.

Thats true but harjun might wield this...

FLASH!
Quote from Leprekaun :Thats true but harjun might wield this...

FLASH!

Who are you? WTH?!? WHOS HOUSE IS THIS??....

*walks around* *hears in distance* Whos washing machine is this???......Whos TV is this?...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Who are you? WTH?!? WHOS HOUSE IS THIS??....

*walks around* *hears in distance* Whos washing machine is this???......Whos TV is this?...

What the bloody 'ell are you doing in my house?!

*boot*
Stang quickly dawns appropriate defensive attire:
my dfp came today...set it all up, but do i download logitech profiler for the Force Feedback?
C'mon Harjun, doesn't the thing come with instructions?! It's MARKETED towards kids too. If you can't figure this out, I can't imagine how in the hell you managed to build your own computer, much less overclock it to light speed.
ok...downloaded profiler, all FF working great its really fun doghnuting in the RB4 with the FF...and turning in the Front wheel cars, and also...crashing into walls (or people )

The feel is really nice too

Thanks guys
Quote from harjun :ok...downloaded profiler, all FF working great its really fun doghnuting in the RB4 with the FF...and turning in the Front wheel cars, and also...crashing into walls (or people )

I wonder what you will say when you actually start RACING with it.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Who are you? WTH?!? WHOS HOUSE IS THIS??....

Whoops! wrong person :doh:.
Quote from zeugnimod :I wonder what you will say when you actually start RACING with it.

Nah, it's so much more fun to wreck, dontcha know?!
Umm.. I just saw an ad about an Logitech Drive Race FX steering wheel, but it`s for XBox360, so it doesn`t work on PC, or does it?
Buy a momo.

Should i buy it?
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG