The online racing simulator
Quote from Kostek :Eric is alive!

Finally! Next christmas a BMW WTCC car..

Hell Yeah!

I'd LOVE that!
Quote from DejaVu :It says improvements to the ai, does that include them not ramming into stationary vehicles anymore? Also, does that include them overtaking now and not driving in convoy?

As you saw in the video when one of the XRG's on SO ran wide the other went through the inside. I guess that would happen normally but the AI's look better overall, from what i saw of the video.
<-- wants new cmx viewer for making skins....
I say we start RallyXing the thing rather than driving it, prove interest in Rally, and then we can go "ZOMG! THIS IS RALLY PATCH!"
OMG SEX!!!! This is great news! Thanks devs
Quote from GT Touring :wow a new car great!
this will slot in under the FOX or on par?
i know the BMW is smaller but may not be any slower.

Quote from AndroidXP :It will be considerably slower. It has 50bhp less and no diffusor.

Haha, maybe at last a single-seater I can drive...
What a great news !!! :bowdown:

I was expecting for a patch before christmas, but what I have just seen was way more than I could have expected...:cry: AI update, updated tracks, new car and PHYSICS UPDATE !!! I can't wait for this gift and I hope I'll get my wheel back from warranty until this patch will come out, if not, damn that would be a tragedy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Nais
we have also lost that really annoying curb on south city look

Attached images
1.jpg
Great news! I don't like the open wheelers, but new cars are always welcome.
will be there new track in South City?

edit:
3g_cfg_clas Classic
3g_cfg_spr1 Sprint 1
3g_cfg_spr2 Sprint 2
3g_cfg_cilo City Long
3g_cfg_toco Town Course
3g_cfg_chro Chicane Route ... it seems like new South City track
Attached images
southcity.jpg
Great news

Keep up the good work lads, LFS just gets better and better.

Good to see the family looking so healthy and happy Scawen. Young Leo a future F1 driver perhaps ? or maybe Moto Gp ?, although i'm sure Geraldine would have a few words to say about that

It's strange how you form an image of someone, then when you hear their voice you realise how wrong you were. Just like hearing Tristan for the first time, i didn't realise you were a posh git as well
Quote from Ondrejko :will be there new track in South City?

i dont know how to add new image to my previous message so i made new one

there could be entrance and exit of new track
Attached images
southcity2.jpg
Quote from danowat :Nice comparisons, I see the run off area after the straight has been removed

The kerb also looks nastier, hopefully signaling an end to the over use of kerbs and run off areas at Blackwood

Quote from seinfeld :what are you talking about, during the week, there are at the most 20-30 servers worldwide that even have people in them, used to be 100 at least a year ago
in australia no servers at all are running 50% of the time

There are lots of European servers, at least two or three full race servers every night. There are very rarely full FO8 or BF1 servers though, mainly due to the fact that neither are suitable for short pick up racing. What do people want to race? Low powered single seaters and low powered road cars, why? Because they offer the best racing, both IRL and in LFS. Surely adding more variety of low powered cars will result in more satisfying usage for the LFS community rather than another car that never gets used?

I doubt (much) money did change hands and I don't think Scawen's intention would have been financial gain, instead he's got an extra car for us and a better insight into driving a single seater and possibly even a link with Avon out of it.
New SO track config looks interesting and overall the patch loooks to be a right 'Blasty Blast' (dont ask )

Cant wait for ALL of the improvements-just hope my wheel is back b4 it comes out mouse and 3 pedals is not *AS* much fun as a FFB wheel =|

Kodos to all of the LFS dev team (including Scawen MKII...oh i mean leo)
Quote from ajp71 :I doubt (much) money did change hands

even if it did it would only help lfs survive for however long it may take to finish the project
Am i the only person who thinks the new patch looks abit 'yellow'?

Im not sure if its just weather, but definately looks yellow to me.
Sunset I think..
Quote from spiderbait90 :Am i the only person who thinks the new patch looks abit 'yellow'?

Im not sure if its just weather, but definately looks yellow to me.

Its probably edited too.
Thanks Dev's and all that helped, I have a question, will LFS logo stay in that racing car during races?
And also the shadow maps look the same, which is a shame really.
But no matter, i just hope they get updated soon enough.
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG