The online racing simulator
Thanks for the Update , Really is a nice video

Great to see & thanks again to all that made it possible
Quote from uttoro :For the BMW thingy: Scawen drives a (BMW) Mini Cooper?

I think their car is the golf shown at 0:15
LOL, i noticed my momo steering wheel in the video and thaught it has gone officiall in LFS but soon realized that the video is from Don's computer..

GREAT VIDEO, C'MOOOOON XMAS!!!
Scawen is fast in real life... nice formula.Thank You.
Finaly a new car ^^
All I can say is that, once again, I need to change my underwear due to an excitement based incident involving wee.
Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
:banana::laola:

:bowdown: LFS Devs
Thanks alot for the update scawen, but please learn you guys, you wont keep a community unless you give regular updates this is the first update in at least 9 months, and really your fanbase deserves better.

I know your egos get hurt when we mention this but this is a competitive market, and ull get what your given attitiude is no good , and wont work.

please keep us better informed in the future !
When the clutch is overheating, does it smoke, or is there no way of telling?

Probably already asked, but couldnt find it anywhere.
i like the way noone knew about this patch until now, unlike X were we all knew about it a couple of weeks maybe months before, only increasing the tension and expectation

this however is a great surprise and nice to see a new car great work guys
Hi, I want to make srt subs for this video in Spanish and I'd like to ask for a little help here'n'there.

Here's a working srt transcript of the video in English. It's not perfect and some parts are missing. Please I'd like to have an English native speaker to have a look through it and correct the parts that are wrong and the ones that are missing.

Help!

PS: This subs are for the hi-res version, but I guess they should work with the low-res as well.
Attached files
LFS_FBMW_HIRES - transcription.zip - 1.9 KB - 333 views
Quote from seinfeld :Thanks alot for the update scawen, but please learn you guys, you wont keep a community unless you give regular updates this is the first update in at least 9 months, and really your fanbase deserves better.

I know your egos get hurt when we mention this but this is a competitive market, and ull get what your given attitiude is no good , and wont work.

please keep us better informed in the future !

4.83 Month actually! Which is nothing unusual!
Good job, cant wait to try :P
Quote from seinfeld :Thanks alot for the update scawen, but please learn you guys, you wont keep a community unless you give regular updates this is the first update in at least 9 months, and really your fanbase deserves better.

Won't keep a community? What do you think we are then? Figments of Scawen's imagination? The community is bigger and stronger than ever. (For better and for worse)

Anyhoo, thanks for the update Scawen. Looks like a nice collection of new features. I can control my excitement about yet another single seater, but I'm sure other people will enjoy it. Looking forward to the new and bumpy SO.
any improvement or change on inSim?
if yes it will be cool to have a new sdk available asap to be ready before the patch release... thanks.
EK
Quote :I think hte game replaces them. you could probibly replace the new textures with your old custom textures. assuming they are still in DDSes.

You can always grab the original .dds files from LFS database if you need them- might be best to do that before installation of the new patch. Better idea is to do a clean full install of the new LFS when it arrives; things might be quite different and some custom textures may not work anymore. You can always experiment with custom texture packs later on.

Great looking patch so far SCAVIER. Some nice upgrades and additions, and of course a surprise is always nice Can't wait
AI leaving pits for practice and quali is nice and all, but do they pit when their fuel is low?
cant wait for the patch sounds like so much fun to come around christmas

Quote from Crashgate3 :Scawen's Mrs... Fit

SO now looks beautifully bumpy. The shots of BL didn't look that much different from the air, so it'll be interesting to see what it looks like from ground level.

if you look close its a lot of difference, found these comparison shots at the german lfs forum
Attached images
change1_125.jpg
change3_181.jpg
change4_143.jpg
Quote from troy :cant wait for the patch sounds like so much fun to come around christmas

if you look close its a lot of difference, found these comparison shots at the german lfs forum

Nice comparisons, I see the run off area after the straight has been removed
Quote from troy :

Hard to tell the differences when the angles are so different. But is it just me or does the run-off seem less wider (word for the opposite of wide???) in the last picture?
Quote from Blackout :But is it just me or does the run-off seem less wider (word for the opposite of wide???) in the last picture?

That would be "narrow" , and yeah it does look that way. Could be the difference in angle though. The rounded curb should make it harder to take advantage of that area anyway, so it may not make much of a difference how wide it is.
Quote from Blackout :Hard to tell the differences when the angles are so different. But is it just me or does the run-off seem less wider (word for the opposite of wide???) in the last picture?

ye seems bit smaller, means we got to slow down there i guess
Quote from wien :Won't keep a community? What do you think we are then? Figments of Scawen's imagination? The community is bigger and stronger than ever. (For better and for worse)

Anyhoo, thanks for the update Scawen. Looks like a nice collection of new features. I can control my excitement about yet another single seater, but I'm sure other people will enjoy it. Looking forward to the new and bumpy SO.

what are you talking about, during the week, there are at the most 20-30 servers worldwide that even have people in them, used to be 100 at least a year ago
in australia no servers at all are running 50% of the time

THe video looks great, it looks like you had fun there scawen, but Im wanting to question the fact that this is really just a similar car to the FOX and underpowered single seater, im sure you got a lot of money for doing the car and adding it to the sim, so I understand why you put everything on hold, but I dont see its place in LFS, its just another FOX, I would of rathered the F108 from BMW, or the caparo T1, a new track, something unique, unless this open wheeler is 700hp and super fun to drive then its no diff from fox, sorry to be a buz killer but its true
I love you, devs. Thanks for this nice car.
The run off and the green stuff (the wire stuff) is much narrower. I think i will spend my 1st couple of years () in Blackwood again, and the next couple in South city. And then i think we'll get new updates for these tracks.
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG