The online racing simulator
Exit (Alt + F4) BUG!
(11 posts, started )
Exit (Alt + F4) BUG!
Only in offline: Single player and Hot lapping.

Press Shift + R (SP and HL) and then quick Alt + F4...
Shift + P + Esc/OK (HL) and then quick Alt + F4...

No sound, keyboard is dead...
But, I can drive with my wheel...

btw, use Alt + Tab for exit...
I got the same, as well online, but i don't think it's a bug.
I think the progam is closing everything?

~Bose
The big message saying exiting doesnt mean anything to you?
Quote from nesrulz :Only in offline: Single player and Hot lapping.

Press Shift + R (SP and HL) and then quick Alt + F4...
Shift + P + Esc/OK (HL) and then quick Alt + F4...

No sound, keyboard is dead...
But, I can drive with my wheel...

btw, use Alt + Tab for exit...

Khm...
funny, everytime I press alt-F4 I get the message assighned to that key (!location).
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :funny, everytime I press alt-F4 I get the message assighned to that key (!location).

In my case its : "Пашел нахуй!" which means "f*ck off!" Kinda funny to hear that from the program when you are trying to close it
Keypresses not possible when using /exit command during race restart in single player
Quite an interesting bug was found by my team mate.

When you are in single player mode, vote to restart and immediately after that, when the restart is in progress, use the /exit command (default on Alt+F4) to exit LFS. Then, all HUD disappears and you cannot press anything using your keyboard. All other controllers (mouse, wheel axes and buttons) seem to work. The only way is to close LFS via the Task Manager.
I reproduced it. It is not Alt+F4 for everybody. When in single player and a restart is in the process of happening the command "/exit" causes it to do this.
Quote from Cornys :I reproduced it. It is not Alt+F4 for everybody. When in single player and a restart is in the process of happening the command "/exit" causes it to do this.

You're right, I've modified the post.

Exit (Alt + F4) BUG!
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG