The online racing simulator
"lustgas" for x10? or other nitro?
i see a lots of movies at youtube the car drive 250mph on blackwood... i want download it but no one give it to me .. can you help me? the nitro starts with the handbrake button..

sry my bad english
Quote from LFSn00b :The "mod" you're asking for is a hack, and it's not really wise to ask it on an official LFS Forum.

...especially if you have a S2 licensed account and want to keep it a bit longer. The guys that are using this "mod" are cheaters, and they generally will very soon get banned from servers.
ohh... sorry i dont know.. that are hacks.. i think thats are mods for more fun... but i want it only use it for a lan game with friends and my brother... we made a lan party.. and the tweak/mechanic is to strong .. to use.. all the same options... but.. sorry again

and sryy my bad english again
Quote from masterlooser15 :ohh... sorry i dont know.. that are hacks.. i think thats are mods for more fun... but i want it only use it for a lan game with friends and my brother... we made a lan party.. and the tweak/mechanic is to strong .. to use.. all the same options... but.. sorry again

and sryy my bad english again

SURE i can give you a tip how to drive at 250kph

Grab the BF1 in the drag strip and here you go

OOOOHHH!!! Thats was sarcasm?
________
Harley-davidson vrsca
I think that you rather have to stick with the mechanic mod or tweak. The hack is not wise to use, because you`ll get baned from LFS is anyone is reporting you for using that hack. But if you want a fast and good handling car, take the BF1 and mechanic, boost it some and you`ll get a hell of a ride
the link is for the mpr in the other thread
Quote from khoianh94 :And the link in the post goes to this thread again. :rolleyes:

1. Click on the link in this thread.
2. When the new window opened, move your mouse to the very right of the screen.
3. Click the left mouse button and move the mouse up.
4. A new post magically appears.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG