The online racing simulator
BIG PROBLEM with momo racing wheel and USB [SOLVED]
Hello,

I have a new pc with a Asus M2N Motherboard , a AMD 4200 X2 cpu 2Gig Memory and a ASUS NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT.
I installed the newest drivers.

Problem: My steer wheel ( Logitech Momo racing ) wil not work ok.
when i calibrated my steer and cant drive 1 lap . My steer will sudenly steer full to the left ( at once ). Have to calibrated again.

Have anyone the same problem and what can i do the fix it ???
I tested it with XP and with Vista but its the same problem.
I think its my motherboard

Greeting Tim (NL)
#2 - garph
My first thought would be the wheel, then work back from there. Jumping to the MB misses out all the other possible causes.

Software, drivers and LFS.
USB connection. Port and cable, as well as other USB devices.
Hi,

I have only one USB device ( the steer wheel)
It happend also without LFS running. The steering wheel will turn by him self ( very fast to the left ) while i doing something else with my pc.
On my old PC the steering wheel will work ok. I used the same drivers.

Greetz Tim (NL)
If it works fine on your older PC I would think it was your USB port thats going bad.
Quote from Tim NL :Hello,

I have a new pc with a Asus M2N Motherboard , a AMD 4200 X2 cpu 2Gig Memory and a ASUS NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT.
I installed the newest drivers.

Problem: My steer wheel ( Logitech Momo racing ) wil not work ok.
when i calibrated my steer and cant drive 1 lap . My steer will sudenly steer full to the left ( at once ). Have to calibrated again.

Have anyone the same problem and what can i do the fix it ???
I tested it with XP and with Vista but its the same problem.
I think its my motherboard

Greeting Tim (NL)

Tim ik heb dit ook gehad, bij mij bleeek het omdat ik de het stuur op eeen USB hub had zitten en deze blijkbaar te weinig stroom voor het stuur genereerde en me op meest onzinnige momenten (midrace) calibreerde. Het hield gelijk op toen ik hem op een USB poort van PC zetten, dus het is een eclectrisch probleem van te weinig stroom naar je momo vanuit de USB.

Had it myself when i had the momo connected to a USB hub. After connecting it to a native PC USB port it was fixed. It seems to be a shortage of electrical power in your momo from the USB port.
Dank je SpikeyMarcoD .
Probleem op gelost . Alle USB poorten deden niet wat ze moesten doen.
Ik heb een USB 2.0 PCI kaart over gezet van mijn oude PC .
Alles doet het weer

Problem solved Everthing OK now, I put in a other USB 2.0 PCI cart.
Thanks to SpikeyMarcoD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG