The online racing simulator
UNITY Mini League - Results
UNITY Mini League - Points
(Without taking away the points for penalties and the 2 worst eventdays for each car)

Remember that in the end one complete eventday will be taken away for each car and for each player. It will be the smallest point scoring days. This is for helping you to have an "off day"
So this means, that the gap between the players will decrease very much and the positions will change for some. So don´t be surprised!

Stats and replays here!
PROVISORIC RESULTS!
It shows the possible result, as it is now, when we take the worst MRT event and the worst UF1 event away from each driver, including the penalty points, as written in the rules.
It will be updated after each event.
This sceme is the one who will show the winner after the last race is finished

Notice: The one in the top is not neccesary the one with most points, so look at the points!

-
(Gil07) DELETED by Humbleridderen
-
(Humbleridderen) DELETED by Humbleridderen
-
(LasseVP) DELETED by Humbleridderen
Unity Mini League - Race Stats & Replays
I have made a new Alias Racing Team - Stats Central where i have organised all results from this League:

Alias Racing Team - Stats Central

Hope you like and enjoy it... This is where stats will be posted as soon as possible after the races...
-
(Mackie The Staggie) DELETED by Humbleridderen
-
-
-
-
-
Hmm, it appears that my points haven't been awarded for the second mrt race at AS Club, where I finished 4th? I didn't drop out or lose connection as far as I'm aware.
Quote from Origamiboy :Hmm, it appears that my points haven't been awarded for the second mrt race at AS Club, where I finished 4th? I didn't drop out or lose connection as far as I'm aware.

You´re right! I have corrected it now in both scemes
UNITY Mini League- FINAL RESULTS
UNITY Mini League
Celebration Race Results

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG