The online racing simulator
Well... Crashed my moped
(43 posts, started )
#1 - Nobo
Wow nice typing with just one arm! So it wont affect your post count to much

All the best for your arm! Get well soon.
#2 - Bean0
Good to hear you're ok(ish), get well soon
Weren't you wearing a Helmet?

Anyway, glad to hear you're (relativly) ok.
Quote from Nobo :Wow nice typing with just one arm! So it wont affect your post count to much

All the best for your arm! Get well soon.

He can use both arms to write with, can`t he? Tho it is broken he can use it if he gently have the arm one the keyboard, so that will not be a problem :P

Good to hear your ok
#5 - Nobo
@The Very End: A friend of mine had broken both arms in a cycling crash. He was pretty much not able to do anything. The nice young nurses had to do everything

But maybe they were broken at the wrong place.
Quote from LFSn00b :I did wear a helmet, but i do not really know how i managed to hurt my face

And i am typing this on one arm, since i do not really dare to hurt my right arm, like, 'working' with it.

Well, it was propably my fault(the crash), and sadly i will have to stay out of LFS until my hand is healed. That means spamming the forums

Oh my god! Please show us mercy, we didn`t deserve this!
Youuuu dipstick!!

Now thats over with, rest well mate, and happy spamming!
Glad you are ok, shame about your moped! At least the damage is repairable (arm and moped)
Get well soon, and remember: You don´t need to go fast IRL, we have LFS for doing it

PD: Oh shit, LFS hasn´t got mopeds
#10 - Jakg
Quote from LFSn00b :I didn't go really fast, the moped tops out in 50km/h I went about 30 Km/h.

...50?!

I thought the UK was the only country to limit them to 50 KM/h

Of course i have no idea how mine went 92 KM/h :P

Bad luck - i did the same thing, just with less injuries
Quote from LFSn00b :Lol, yes you did :P

Oh...ok allright, I deserved it, but not the others
Anyway, are it only scratches, or is it pretty big wonds/wounds (?) you got on your leg and face?
Quote from Jakg :...50?!

I thought the UK was the only country to limit them to 50 KM/h

Of course i have no idea how mine went 92 KM/h :P

Bad luck - i did the same thing, just with less injuries

They're restricted to 45kmh here .
Your moped has air conditioning!? (other than opening your visor).

With regard hurting your face, was it a full face helmet or an open face?
#14 - Jakg
I'm geussing he meant air filter, although Tristan probably knew that.

Hows your Finnish, Tristan?
I finish most things I start
WD Niko!

Get well soon
Well, it doesn't hurt to have a few 'battle scars', I suppose. The ladies love that sort of thing (apparently).

Drive safe from now on.
Quote from Nobo :Wow nice typing with just one arm! So it wont affect your post count to much

Luckily, he's had plenty of practice using a computer one-handed..

Get well soon matey
This thread is worthless without pictures...perkele.
Quote from LFSn00b :Yup - people have gotten friendlier towards me, and i might not stay single anymore...(not a guy, a girl) :P

Thanks. Am i just perv-minded or did you just meann that? :P

I'll gladly break all your limbs if that will get you a bird.

Sorry to hear about the crash, broken arms are a nucense. I've broken my elbow and my wrist before, the hardest part is just after if happened. After a day or two you settle down and your alright.

Hope your well Niko!
Years of pissing about on bikes, in cars (and under them, with spanners, welding torches) in planes, on parachutes, underwater (not much underwater though), with drugs, alcohol and women.

No broken bones, no serious problems, no diseases, lots of fun, lots of stories, and some luck.

Closest I came to harm was when I shorted out one phase on some three-phase wiring through a screwdriver (I thought it was off, though I assumed and didn't actually check). Flew about 10 feet through the air (apparently). When I realised what had happened, and people were crowding round me heaped on the floor I simply said "I'll just have a little lie down"!! 15 minutes later I was chatting with a cup of hot chocolate, then straight back to my wiring job...
Don't try it - I was lucky to only get a single phase. Two or three would have been certain death.
Quote from Jakg :...Of course i have no idea how mine went 92 KM/h :P...

Whoa! be careful with the throttle, next thing we know, you'll be going into warp factor!....(sorry could'nt resist)
#23 - Jakg
All i want is 60 MPH, seems like i just need to go round the corner before the massive hill a bit faster :P
i broke both my arms recently when i was go-karting, you can type, but you have to lean really close to the keyboard, and it hurts your stomach after a while

hope you get well soon
Get well soon Niko

I'm missing you spamming here already

O/T: When I sprained my wrist, I could still type, just very slowly. And it HURT

DK

Well... Crashed my moped
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG