The online racing simulator
New XR Interior, In Progress
(23 posts, started )
Well, I'm new here, and new to editing stuff with LFS. I'm working on my first texture mod, which changes the interior to the XR GT, and XR GT Turbo, Not sure about the other XR, havent looked at that one yet. Been testing this new interior in the Turbo.

Anyways, below is a screenshot, just wanted to show off some progress for it before I head to school. It's a luxurious sort of racing interior, Tan/Beige, of course keeping the racing look. Also, I did something I havent seen anyone else do, I removed the air vents and put them lower, to match the ones on the side. I actually did that for a different reason though, it looked off balance sort of with them above. Only because of the 3 gauges that arent the same height above it. So I invented some sort of monitor thingy underneath it and curved the side of it. Another thing I havent seen, is the chrome lipped gauges, woohoo! Thought that looked cool.

Anyways, will work on it more, post more pics and stuff. Heres a image to keep your eyes un-bored with this post.

That looks good.
#3 - Fisha
i like that
How do u make or does anyone know were to get skins for rims or mags for tyres i would like to see some
haha thats awsome like i dont like it but thats why i like it sounds weird its just cause most cars have that colour lol top job love it =D
I actually plan on it looking more like a ferrari-ish color tan, I'll be removing the grain soon, and doing alot more, changing stuff .etc. Right now it looks brown like some of the old Honda interiors, lol... Will look good when it's done, and if it doesnt, I'll release it anyways.
#7 - WIGGA
Can you upload it when you finish it?
So any progress?
#9 - DmcL
Quote from deggis :So any progress?

x2

x3
#11 - DmcL
TBH it looks fine as is.
Can we try it
*bump*
Looks good
Black Interior
Is here my version black interior
Screen
Attached files
XR_Interior.rar - 117 KB - 8636 views
Where can i get the Steering wheel and seat file?
-
(Zonda) DELETED by Zonda
Quote from Zonda :Is here my version black interior
Screen

Wery nice !
Quote from J.P (GB) :Where can i get the Steering wheel and seat file?

I don't want to see "GT4" logo on my screen even if I had DFP wheel. :|

I sent PM to him... last activity on 4th of december... Let's see if he is still alive (or able to answer)
Lol oops.

Replied to your PM.

My computer has broken down. It may take a few weeks to get it running. Hopefully I can g et the files off of it.

Yes, it will be released when I get access to my computer again. I've also updated it further. Sorry for the long wait lol.
Lol nice 16bit ingame screenshot. Damn that looks awful :P

Apart from the interior, which ain't that bad for a first timer, but i can't see any real texture details due to the lack of resolution and 16 bit image.
I dislike the fancy LCD though, that's just too much.

Keep on going, maybe it's a good idea to increase the resolution of the interior image.
thats a two year bump

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG