The online racing simulator
Round 5 Broadcast [Cancelled]
I sadly have to say, I have really bad news. We are having technical difficulties, the streaming PC has just crashed, and have no information what caused this...

Sorry again guys, we always have BAD luck, according to the last two events
#2 - arco
Oh no!
oh what a pity
#4 - arco
Clownpaint, if you're reading this - could you please add server #1 to the relay so it can be used from the race spectator?
Man all the luck in the world. May i suggest setting up LFSTV on the IGTC/BOTT servers by somebody who is spectating there as a referee/admin?
#6 - arco
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Man all the luck in the world. May i suggest setting up LFSTV on the IGTC/BOTT servers by somebody who is spectating there as a referee/admin?

I've tried to hook it up, and it's running right now. Does it work?
#7 - tonix
I can see the server and i can connect to it, but when i try to run the replay inside lfs, the game just crashes .
#8 - arco
version 2.0 right? Wolle updated it last week
dont see server now
#10 - arco
version 2.0 yes
I dont see any server.
see it in list now try if i get image
lfs crashes...Hm guess there is a big bug in the X-patch conversion somewhere. Ashame. Anybody getting picture?
See the server, but it cant open the LFSTV mpr.
#15 - arco
There's apparently a bug in the program. Sorry, at least I tried.
Yep thanks! I think it should be fixed and used to bits. Even besides regular streams/TV. Made mention of the bug in the applications thread.
#17 - arco
Quote from Clownpaint :Josh said he was going to do it.

Do you have to send a PM on LFSW to get it set up? If so I tried twice in the past but never got a response.

Go to "Racers & Hosts online" on LFSW, then click "Insim relay" and add the host there.
#18 - Jay
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I sadly have to say, I have really bad news. We are having technical difficulties, the streaming PC has just crashed, and have no information what caused this...

Sorry again guys, we always have BAD luck, according to the last two events

news?
Well the news I can give you guys is that Wolfgang Tom has now fixed LFS-TV and its working now. I have tried it myself with a friend. So we tried that for BOTT in absence of a regular broadcast, but it can be done in addition as well of course for round 6.

I see that still BOTT #1 is the only one on the relay. Its not that hard to be consistent is it? If you want interest beyond people racing and interest within teams and other people you need to allow peope to follow it via LFSTV and race spectator especially since it such a little time investment.
#20 - arco
All servers should now be connnected to the insim relay.
LFS TV doesn't run through the insim relay. If it's to be made available one of the admins needs to run LFS TV while connected to the race server.
#22 - arco
Yeah, I know. But people can use the Race Spectator now for all servers.
Yep all servers show up fine in racespectator.

There has been made an update of that application available, and to me it seems like you need to know the password to use it on BOTT servers. Cant remember if that was the case in the previous version. Guess its not a problem amongst teams that are in BOTT.
#24 - arco
Hmm, I've set up server #2 and #3 without any spectator password. I see there's another server #2 online, and I don't know who's set that up. Please shut that down whoever did it. Server #1 is setup by Clownpaint, so I guess he's the one that added a spectator password to it.

Edit: Odd, server #2 is listed twice in the spectator, one private and one not. But in LFSW it's only one #2 showing...

Edit 2: Disabled insim relay for #2 at my end in LFSW, so now it's only one that's showing. Guess someone else added it to the relay then.

Edit 3: Argghh! Can't connect to those requiring spectator password, and I have no idea what the correct one is. So, please those who connected them to the relay, remove the password.
It would be great if one of the admins on server #1 could run the LfsTV. It shouldn't cause any problems.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG