The online racing simulator
Rac GTR (in s3 please :P)
(70 posts, started )
here i show us my design of the New rac GTR
isnt a race car just a big road car like f430, audi r8

if i have time i will make it in 3d

Thats an awesome drawing! But what would the car compete with? The mini-GTR's? There isn't really another car in this class. If you stuck a big wing on there and some aerodynamic parts like Canards, you could make it a full-spec GTR. Which would rock!
i was thinking on a rac gtr too. but compelty diferent. Will have a very big rear and very diferent . Like that one

Quote from LFSn00b :Why does it have to have a roof?

Because once chassis flex is introduced to LFS it needs the extra stiffness while maintaining the light weight .

edit: very nice drawing, btw. Are you a design student or something?
Quote from mcintyrej :Thats an awesome drawing! But what would the car compete with? The mini-GTR's? There isn't really another car in this class. If you stuck a big wing on there and some aerodynamic parts like Canards, you could make it a full-spec GTR. Which would rock!

can be enemy of the fz5 lx6
Quote from Ts-020 :can be enemy of the fz5 lx6

it would be a copy of the RAC then
(great drawing)
I hope the guys who make that car take a look at the drawing, personally I think it looks better than the current RAC. But it would obviously need to compete with the UFR and XFR, since we don't have enough cars in that class.
#9 - herki
It could join the LX8 GTR
Quote from herki :It could join the LX8 GTR

Well bring that back from the grave will you.

I think we don't see the LX8 before it won't achieve ridiculous speeds for an unaerodynamic box like it looked like.

Oh yes, very nice drawing!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This is why...

While I generally agree that cars with roofs look better than those without, I think your comparison is a little unfair.

This would be more like it -- yep, both are hideous (but to have some of these in LFS would be awesome nonetheless, of course) :
Attached images
beauty and the beast02.jpg
I just miss the olden days when racing cars looked sexy! You know like the 60s F1 cars, I wanted to have intercourse with those and make little baby ones so I could populate the world with them.
GO GO GO RAR!
I don't think it'd work so well in the same class as the front-wheelers though. Both the LX6 and RAC are in LRF class, but since the FZ is already in the top class it'd be better if the LXR, RAC and RBR (yes, that old chestnut ) got their own GT2 class, right in between the current big and small GTRs.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I just miss the olden days when racing cars looked sexy! You know like the 60s F1 cars, ...

I would actually extend that statement thus far to the drivers :
Attached images
beauty and the beast03.jpg
Holy.
****ing.
Hell.

That... that is the best drawing I have seen on the Forum(Not that I see much drawings)

Render: Design Dudes
Attached images
F1RST_RAC_GTR.jpg
I'd love to see the RAC GTR and LX8 GTR as a new bridge class between the full GTRs and the nGTRs.

And great artwork, OP.
Quote from traxxion :
Render: Design Dudes

Why the bonnet scoop? To cool the fuel tank?

Also I think it looks sexier with a roof...

(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG