The online racing simulator
XRT shark mouth
(9 posts, started )
XRT shark mouth
I really want a skin for the XRT that has one of those shark mouths on each side...y'know. Not in the front, but on the sides only. And it has the evil eye above each one. Y'know what I'm sayin'? Ok. And some bullet holes would be pretty cool. Hehehe....
Quote from paulct :I really want a skin for the XRT that has one of those shark mouths on each side...y'know. Not in the front, but on the sides only. And it has the evil eye above each one. Y'know what I'm sayin'? Ok. And some bullet holes would be pretty cool. Hehehe....

haha i want it to.
I (Think) I can do it. I have a shark mouth in the style you're taking about so we'll see.
Awesome! If you could PM me the shark mouth itself I might be able to do it.... thank you.
I think i'd better cuz i have no clue how the mouth would connect with the front without having the mouth over the front bumper. I did this, but obviously the front looks kind of weird. Should I make the front bumper red with teeth too?
Attached images
XRT_N68828.jpg
Yeah, that's cool. I was thinking though, only the mouth on the side, not the front. Y'know, coming off of the wheelwell. Also, I think the inside of the mouth would look alot cooler if it was black, not red. I just don't think red goes very well with the other colors. Anyways, great skin!
Quote from paulct :Yeah, that's cool. I was thinking though, only the mouth on the side, not the front. Y'know, coming off of the wheelwell. Also, I think the inside of the mouth would look alot cooler if it was black, not red. I just don't think red goes very well with the other colors. Anyways, great skin!

That would be ridiculously ugly. I wouldn't put my name on a mouth coming just off the wheelwell, what leaves the entire front end blank and weird. I'll make it black for you. I updated the post, you can make the front bumper black or not if you want.
Hey, sorry..... Just kinda going for the WWII fighter plane look. Thanks again though!
yeah, sorry I just can't get a mental picture of what you're talking about, sorry. Maybe someone else will get it closer.

XRT shark mouth
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG