The online racing simulator
IGTC Round 06, Aston National
(30 posts, started )
woot Zafar the overtaking master. Made it look like you were racing against the AI
Cheater
Awesome racing!
Nice movie, not bad. I really like the colors/effects over it!
But it are all only onboard shots, making it a bit boring to watch. Also, a moving cam on an onboard tv-shot isn't good. :P
Hehe, nice...i like the intro, first time when i saw it, i was guess it is a slowmo, but after that "enter" to the misuc really suprised me. Also i liked a text effect
Good job. But still - Cyber Powah!
Thanks

Darkone:
Yah, ur right - I wanted to shorten it, but on the other hand just had to include the last CD as well
Blackman: Glad u liked the start - It was meant to give that feeling

Quote from BlackMan :But still - Cyber Powah!

Cy-bwaaaarrrh :P
v nice movie, and great racing too
I'd just like to add that the part where he passes the CoRe Racing XRR is clearly a bit of special effects trickery.
:haha:
You were in that race, r4ptor? I never saw you. :haha:
I was in a disconnection spree
Actually that's not true. You started right in front of me on the restart (after the server crash) and after I rear-ended Dimo and lost a bit of time I didn't see you again.
Nice movie. I really like that cam over the rear wing, and the shots of the mirrors.

Could've cut the last half, where not much really happens, but still a cool movie.
Quote from Forbin :Actually that's not true. You started right in front of me on the restart (after the server crash) and after I rear-ended Dimo and lost a bit of time I didn't see you again.

You guys had me concerned when approaching that chicane. Had an odd line into it because of that and thats what in the end lead to you rear ending Dimo there I was hoping though that both of you would back off a bit more since chicane + multiple cars = <cencored>

Quote from thisnameistaken :Nice movie. I really like that cam over the rear wing, and the shots of the mirrors.

Could've cut the last half, where not much really happens, but still a cool movie.

Thanks - was almost on my way to cut it, but then thought naaah.. better leave it
Good job R4ptor, nice video

BTW where did you get the coloured distance banners (I mean the 50m, 100, 150m coloured panels) ?
Good video.
Quote from r4ptor :Found the colored markers on LFS Database:
http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... onid=93&p13_fileid=16

Thanks a lot for the info

Suggestion: your WMV videos are using M$ VC-1 codec so they can't be played on older PC's or on PC's not having WMP10-11 installed (you need at least WMP 9 + the VC-1 codec if you know where to find it).
So maybe you should stick to WMV9 codec for best compatibility
Couldn't pick anying lower than WMV 9.1, expect "WMV 9 Voice" but I'm pretty sure I don't want to use that :P

But WMV10 have been out for ages
Naaaa couldn't of you been Zafar. Zafar is a nub

Nice overtaking and good video using the on board shots.
Nice video. I was the car off the road going into the cutbacks on the first lap. I recovered and made my way from 17th to 4th. If i made a video, it would have to be 4x FFWD though, because i can't pass people like R4ptor can!

Nice driving
I really enjoyed this one. One of those movies that made me feel like rigging up my G25 and do some racing myself. ^^
Greeeaaat movie, really enjoyed watching it

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG