Poll : Who/What is to blame?

Closed since :
Driver A
Driver B
Nobody/Too hard to tell/just a racing incident
Both of them
Lag
The Blame Game - Episode 4
After a long wait of 17 days, The Blame Game returns to your PC monitors! You can find the latest episode here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpnGIDIOlv4
TGB Homepage with updated "Wall of Blame" here:
http://batracer.tripod.com/theblamegame

Vote after thinking carefully, and follow these rules:
DO NOT name particular drivers when making your point; if you recognise a driver in the crash, do not mention the driver's name.
DO NOT act aggressively to other members who voice a different opinion; we all know how heated accident debates get in game so let's not bring it onto the forum as well.

Enjoy!
Driver A definetly. Driver B was infront and was going on the proper racing line, so Driver A had to back off bit.
Great work, Astra
Driver A - insufficent overlap, and didn't even try to get out of the throttle even after contact was made.
#4 - Jakg
Driver A - When theres a car fishtailing in front of you, and you don't let of the throttle your an idiot
with the actually incident i dont think either one did anything particularly wrong to cause it

so im inclined to call it a racing incident ... however As driving right after was incredibly stupid

(btw judging by the wall of blame driver b is a total putz)
I would say drive B`s fault here.
The two cars could easely gone thorught that corner if they both was carefull. Drive A got most speed, and had the inside, drive B saw this but ignored it and closed the door, withouut giving room, and therfor he made the crash.
Bad bad B!!
it was A´s fault

A was like a stupid young boy saying "Me Me Me"...
There was probably micro lag, which caused this collision in exit of the turn. If this lag didn't "appear", then i think both of them could go through turn cleanly or maybe with few contacts.
Btw: Mp3 Astra, keep it up, i like this game. Very good job.
*goes to watch replays and send some of them to Mp3 Astra*
#10 - d6nn
racing incident
A, definitely, he was just to far back to make the pass safe... Even if B left the room on the inside, A would have still smashed into him on the exit, as he was way to fast through the corner to go two wide...
Driver A <--- Tool

*remembers that crash, was laughing at it, thinking 'n00bs'*

DK
Easy one, A. Everyone knows that theres only one line in that turn, the only way you can pass is if the other guy brakes heavily or makes some kind of mistake. Driver A didn't have enough of an overlap, and didn't lift even when it was apparent the move was going to result in a crash.

Nice recovery by B
When I first saw it, I was inclined to say "racing incident", but after watching it many times and looking at the throttle movements, you can see Driver A was being a bit naive thinking he could get through, because driver B was sort of committed. He should have seen that. But then again, driver B could see him in his mirrors and could have done more. I vote A. He had had a bad race up to that point, but that isn't an excuse.
I don't think that A had the fault.. either did B.. i think that both of them could pass there.. i suppose some small lag in the way..
Anyway, if someone has to be considered 'gulity', i would say A.. that wasn't a very commun line
Until the lag spike it looked to me like that pass was possible, Otherwise it's a racing incident imo.
Definitely driver A. 'A' only had enough overlap by the time he reached the apex, and by that time 'B' had already got to the apex and closed the door. 'A' had the opportunity to back off, should've been able to see the accident coming but he did nothing.

Nice to see the accident from a few angles - I thought it was 'A's fault in the original thread, but there wasn't much media available there.
Definitely driver A...
Just and horrible decision not braking right there
Quote from Leandrus :Definitely driver A...
Just and horrible decision not braking right there

A also for me!
Yeah driver A was at fault.

There's only one line through that corner with a nasty little dip on the apex. Driver B would have been focused on that, not on his/her mirrors. I doubt he would have know the other guy/gal was trying to cut inside.

I like how you've done this Astra, it's got a faint touch of the Adam & Joe Show about it.
Quote from Mazz4200 :

I like how you've done this Astra, it's got a faint touch of the Adam & Joe Show about it.

I just looked up Adam and Joe and I don't really understand what you mean. Thanks anyway
Well A tried a dirty PIT and succeeded. However, if the LFS collision system was any better the accident wouldn't have killed B's car that harshly.

Still, it's A's fault.
#23 - 2xM
Quote from gohfeld23 :However, if the LFS collision system was any better the accident wouldn't have killed B's car that harshly.

Still, it's A's fault.

I completely agree...plus I was looking to the steering of driver A...for some reason I think he wasn't just "straighting" his car on the exit, but it's hard to tell..

Great job Astra

P.S.: a suggestion for next episodes: slow motion - makes it easier to watch and see all the movements
Id say both are to blame...
I mean - you don't just slam the door shut in South City...there are walls everywhere...
Quote from 2xM :
P.S.: a suggestion for next episodes: slow motion - makes it easier to watch and see all the movements

Good idea. I did do that in Episode 1 but I don't believe I've done it since. I'll try next time. Thanks!

The Blame Game - Episode 4
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG