The online racing simulator
Speed Hacks
(14 posts, closed, started )
Speed Hacks
My question is this why are the admins allowing the use of speed hacks??
These hacks are ruining thie game and should be banned completely.
The current wr holder of the oval his account should be deleted from lfs.
You who who use hacks should just P--s off and stop cheating, What are you gaining by cheating??
A Gallery with pics should be produced on the net for you dicks who use the cheats to name and shame you.
Like everyone i paid good money for this game, so go away and stop ruining my time on lfs.
Admins please ban these people
Who says the admins allow it? And is it really necessary to open yet another hack thread?
Havent seen these hacks in full view yet.. Sounds like the S1 NOS DAYS
#4 - DeKo
I highly doubt "admins" are allowing it. Every single game has hacks for it, people at LFS are too used to there being none, so get far too worked up when one appears in the open. Dont worry, the devs will patch it soon enough, and people who upload hotlaps like that will be banned.
There is even an server running on Demo with hacks
OMG i got accused of doing this yesterday becuase i was in a bf1 and lagging a bit but then i went in the xrt it was fine so i made them say sorry for making the mistake dont even know where this speed hack thing came from, how much of a difference does it make ?
#8 - DeKo
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :OMG i got accused of doing this yesterday becuase i was in a bf1 and lagging a bit but then i went in the xrt it was fine so i made them say sorry for making the mistake dont even know where this speed hack thing came from, how much of a difference does it make ?

the bf1 ky1 wr atm is about a 29.5, its usually 31.5. about a 2 second difference in a circle.
Quote from AndroidXP :Who says the admins allow it? And is it really necessary to open yet another hack thread?

Ok I am a dick at searching for threads and was pissed to see the legitamate wr overtaken by a dick using a speed hack, the Admins should bam all who use it, and if threads about this subject are left to fizzle into the background nothing gets done.

Ps by the way i am an old fart of nearly 50 having my say
PPS Admin can check WR stats daily and any use of hackes detected that persons account should be deleted from lfs.
#11 - DeKo
hehe. from looking at the hack site it appears that people actually pay for it. 24 quid on a wasted license and how many quid on the hack. Feel pity towards them instead of anger, imo.

Obviously, anybody with a brain can get the hack without actually paying, but there must be some muppets paying.
It's just that the hotlap was probably just uploaded moments ago and the admins, actually Victor, just isn't that fast. Of course Victor doesn't allow such blatantly cheated hotlaps - they are removed and the user is banned from ever uploading hotlaps again. At least that's the usual way of handling such issues.
#13 - DeKo
£1.50 for it, not as bad as i thought. Still bad.
Enough threads on this matter. And if it's a problem, go to another server. It can't be THAT widespread surely? Also, who cares? If somebody on the server is cheating, ignore them and race with those who aren't. The number you finish with isn't what is important, it's what you have to go through to get there.
This thread is closed

Speed Hacks
(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG