The online racing simulator
It is 17:00 UTC. We will keep that in mind for the full season.
After testing with the FXR i want to drive the XRR for Sundays race. Hopefully i can make the change.
Ok maybe it's the fact that i'm royally tired right now... but when's the qualifying? or is it just show up and race?

nevermiind, found it

now to find my bed
Unfortunately INFinity is out because we will have Hungarian League Race at that time.
Hi

I'm sorry to announce that the Fluid Racing isn't going to be present, we then must pull out our subscription for this test race.
Sorry for announcing this in such a short notice, but we really can't make it, too much beach and party during this season...

Anyway we hope for a good race for all participants and a good test for the MoE team.

Regards
Would it be possible for spdoRacing to enter a GT1 car to replace one of the dropouts?
That is definitely something we could consider, gonna need Hoellsen's call on that though...

Since it is only a test race, multiple entries per team shouldn't be a problem I imagine. Just the tracker (if we use it) will need to be updated at the last minute before the race with all these dropped & added teams/drivers. Shouldn't be a problem I bet.

A shame some people cannot make it though, would like to have a somewhat 'full' grid during most of the race, especially for the first hour or two.
the trick is gonna be filling the grid for the season when multiple entries are not allowed.
CoRe could also re-enter our GT1 if there's space.
Quote :Sorry for announcing this in such a short notice, but we really can't make it, too much beach and party during this season...

Such statements don't really help your case if you also consider an entry into the actual MoE-season. What we are looking for are dependable teams and not folks who call off races because of "too much beach and party".

Those teams who want to enter another car: be around for qualifying, we will look at the situation on a short notice then.
I am going to have to withdraw from this race. Personal problems means i have to return home for a couple days. I really wanted to race this one but i was not planning to enter the actual MoE season anyhow.
sorry, but i think it´s better if i also drop out. been sick all day and definitely am not in the mood and shape to have any race. :/
Is the tracker gonna be available?
If there is any available slots left in GT2 or if there is going to be any dropouts i would like to do GT2 in the XRR.
#40 - b0nd
can i join the test race?

gt2: fzr
driver: b0nd
team: n!faculty
if there's enough place at the server... ...here i am!!

gt2: xrr
driver: Biertrinker
team: n!faculty
Just out of interest, will there be any spots on the server for specators? I'd really like to watch some good racing, and see how you guys look after tyres etc over long distances.

Thanks,

Andrew
Orange Racing Team:

A bit short notice, but better late then never i would say...

Martin Westerhof (westerhofracing) XRR GT2
Reinier Hut (koopa) XRR GT2
Sander vd Welle (Diablo_def) FZR GT2

But offcourse if there still is some places left...
SERVER INFO!

Server is "n!faculty.racing Event Server"
User Pass: force
Just a short announcement.

Serbian AutoPlus TV will broadcast live second half of tonight's test race, starting from 20:30 CEST till the finish. I will be co-comentating together with regular comentator Nenad Marković (Snejk). We do this every Sunday evening, usually national league races, but sometimes different events like this tonight which should be quite new and interesting to show.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG