The online racing simulator
Online status
(7 posts, started )
Online status
Possibly already planned, but it might be nice to integrate the online / offline status of members in to the forum via a little image or whatever, and allow the status image to be clicked to launch LFS to connect to that server now that this is an LFS centric board.

Great job so far though :up:
Sounds like a good feature.. i think i know exactly what u mean too.. i think this would make this place 150% better.
Yea, that'd be pretty sweet methinks. Dunno how much/hard the coding would be tho..

MAGGOT
#4 - tpa
great idea
Quote from MAGGOT :Yea, that'd be pretty sweet methinks. Dunno how much/hard the coding would be tho..

I do... It could be written on a couple or three pieces of bog roll if you are neat enough and don't rip it
Quote from Anarchi-H :Possibly already planned, but it might be nice to integrate the online / offline status of members in to the forum via a little image or whatever, and allow the status image to be clicked to launch LFS to connect to that server now that this is an LFS centric board.

Great job so far though :up:

yep, that's one of the things that will be added in the future. Atm I/we are gathering ideas about LFS-game integration and checking out how practical they are. And your topic is surely one that can be made

v
Nice idea, it should be added

Online status
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG