The online racing simulator
Account for sale
(21 posts, closed, started )
Account for sale
You're gonna get banned if you keep starting threads to sell accounts. If I were an admin you would have messed up for the last time now.
Quote from obsolum :You're gonna get banned if you keep starting threads to sell accounts. If I were an admin you would have messed up for the last time now.

i didnt know ur not aloud to sell your account if u dont want it anymore
What makes you think that this thread wont be closed very fast?
Quote from zeugnimod :What makes you think that this thread wont be closed very fast?

well if i am not gona use it anymore my account i mean some one else might aswell have it as it was paid for
Quote from drifter06 :well if i am not gona use it anymore my account i mean some one else might aswell have it as it was paid for

I thought it was 'your brother's' account...? Hmmmm
You are "stealing" a potential LFS customer who will buy a licence. And you are doing it on the official LFS forums.
Quote from zeugnimod :You are "stealing" a potential LFS customer who will buy a licence. And you are doing it on the official LFS forums.

ok well my bad but didnt think it was a crime i paid for lfs i can do what i want with my account
#9 - ZORER
What's the difference between selling your real car and selling your lfs account if you'r not going to use it anymore?? Are they both stealing a potential custemer?
Do you advertise for your car at the same place you bought it?
oi!....he just got one thread exactly the same like this...locked!, please stop making pointless threads
how is it point less and u was the one asking how much u reject
because if you said £24...people would just buy a new one....why do i need another LFS account...i already have 1, and my dads old one, which he doesn't use

Reject....:smileyrai:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:huepfenic:biggun:
ok so why dont u sell your dads cause i would buy it
So you are selling a license, because you don't use it, and you are offering to buy harjun's dads license?.
Me thinks your license is screwed somehow............
Quote from drifter06 :ok so why dont u sell your dads cause i would buy it

Why buy another account when you are trying to sell one you don't use? Methinks you are trying to offload a 'tainted' account with crap reputation to some poor sap..

Then again it is fun to read a thread with two idiots outdoing themselves...
#17 - STF
Quote from drifter06 :ok so why dont u sell your dads <b>cause i would buy it</b>

wha what.. ? ur now an account dealer ? i get ur trying to sell your old account.. mmkay, maybe u have a fatal disease and u`ve got only 30 days to live and you can`t wait for S3, but.. what is this ?
if i want to buy a LFS account, be sure i`ll go directly to the source (soon )
Well, there's an official second hand garage for renault cars where you can sell your renault.Ofcourse renault is making a bit profit out of every second hand car in there but why not this would be taken as an active user instead of an unused account for lfs profit.
It's not against the EULA to buy and sell licenses, as long as there's no point during the transfer when both parties are using the account.

But I certainly wouldn't be buying a used account.
Firstly, a business Paypal transaction is generally safer than either a personal bank transfer or a personal Paypal transfer.
Secondly, you're stuck with the other person's username. Might have been great for them, but probably won't be great for you.
Thirdly, as the "new" evilpimp will testify, you're also stuck with their reputation - just because a server ban may only have been for 24 hours doesn't mean the people who initiated it won't remember your name.
whats the point in making a thread first...saying exactly the same as this thread said....and then that thread got locked...

Then....you have the nerve to make another thread.... and argue with lfsers who have been here from nearly the beginning? , so why don't you

Your so desperate to sell someone a license...which probably is banned from like...nearly all the decent servers (CTRA, CD, LTC, CLC, TC)...when they can actually spend a little bit more cash...and buy a brand new one...which they can do themselves, build their OWN rep...join their own teams and stuff, get their own true hot laps on LFS world....

So i say, your just desperate to earn a bit of cash, and ruin some poor kids lfsing carreeer (however you spell it)!?

Just go home...and, well, think about what you have just done ok?
I closed the other thread after you made your advert, then posted your msn contact.

I thought, well if this guy is going to sell a license, and he's posted all relevant information, then that's it, end of story, no more need for this thread. This is not very interesting to our forum readers, who are mostly S2 licensed anyway. This kind of thread always causes irritation.

Now you have created a new thread with exactly the same content, so I'm going to close this one now.

Selling used licenses is not banned in our agreement, for some reason, but personally I disapprove anyway. One license should be for one person. No-one should buy a used license, because a license has history, may be banned from hosts, etc. The buyer would have no proof of purchase, so could not retrieve the license if anything went wrong. This is also extra workload for technical support, even though we have only been paid once, for multiple users.

In your case you are posting about selling your brother's license. That is in a way against the agreement, because you are not allowed to give away license details to anyone else, so your brother should not give his license details to you.

Anyway, I'll now close the thread and I'd be pleased if you would not open another one. I have work to do and I don't want to spend my time writing messages on the forum to people who want to sell their brother's license.
This thread is closed

Account for sale
(21 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG