The online racing simulator
Major Help needed [overclocking laptop]
(154 posts, closed, started )
Quote from harjun :nope...my mums getting me some from tescos

Anyone over there in the UK know the phone number of the child neglect hotline?
Quote from wheel4hummer :Anyone over there in the UK know the phone number of the child neglect hotline?

TaDa 0808 800 5000

edit: harjun i say go for 20 to make sure you fry it
seriously dude, try cutting down the red bull and think about this problem with a level head. it's like something out of Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Chip: I can't hold my tongue. These kids are my grandchildren and you are raising them wrong. They are *terrible* boys!
Walker: Shut up, Chip, or I'll go ape-shit on your ass!
Texas Ranger: I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah!
Ricky Bobby: Yeah! Now turn up the heat!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Go on and get some, boys!
Ricky Bobby: Come on!
Walker: I'm ten years old, but I'll beat your ass!
Texas Ranger: Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Like a spider monkey! Go on!
Ricky Bobby: Chip, you brought this on, man.
Walker: Greatest Generation my ass. Tom Brokaw's a punk!
Chip: What is wrong with you?
Texas Ranger: Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!
Quote from harjun :pretending im 17...? i never pretended to be 17...i said i was 13

well, then stop pretending to be 13.
so does anyone know how to overclock a graphics card?...so i want 150fps
Harjun, stop posting here and asking these questions.

I don't know if you've noticed but this thread is terrible (yet another one started by you which has turned this way) and you just seem to bang on anyway, this is not good for anyone, you are just ignoring advice, making fun of good people trying to help you and really, really, pissing everyone off, it has gone way past a joke.

Everyone has told you not to do it and what to do, you no longer need to discuss this here.

In the future please think carefully about your next post.

Please stop.
but...i have done it to 1.99Ghz...and its stable, i also got water cooling now, installed by my dad last night
There are dedicated overlocking forums full of people with a wider knowledge who will be able to help you, I think it's time you went there.

If you think continuing to post about this here is a good thing then you are either very stupid or you just want to frustrate and annoy people on purpose.

I don't know why you can't see how bad this really is.
^ Dude, use the power you were given - the ignore list. Or if that isn't enough, enhance the "thanks removal" script to also remove any posts and threads started by him.
Quote from AndroidXP :^ Dude, use the power you were given - the ignore list. Or if that isn't enough, enhance the "thanks removal" script to also remove any posts and threads started by him.

He is on my ignore list, I found this because I wasn't logged in and it was on the main page, not showing the starter.

And now it's just gone past what was funny. I don't understand why he can't see that.

p.s. How can I edit the thanks thing to remove certain posts?
Quote from harjun :but...i have done it to 1.99Ghz...and its stable, i also got water cooling now, installed by my dad last night

I would like to see pictures of a water cooled laptop...looks hilarious...
please post a picture of your "water cooling"
how do i post pictures?
Same way you posted pictures of your laptop while it was still on earlier
Lmao. Busted?

To be honest, I think that no one should tell him how to do his graphics card too. I once raised my graphics card up by about 50mhz and it started to artifact.

Harjun, stop being greedy. 80FPS is FINE for a laptop. Pretty good - If you want 150FPS then buy a new computer.
oh yeh lol!...

Quote from harjun :oh yeh lol!...

what about those pictures then? when will you upload them?

Quote from harjun :AMD Turion 64 X L2 1GB Cache
ATI Radeon Express up to 258 memory
896Gb of RAM...
My computer always runs cool...so i doubt it will be a problem, if it is, ill just wack a few ice packs on it, or shove a fan in front of it ofr something

where do it get such a fantastic machine, with 1gb l2 cache lol? and 258 memory lol? and lololol 896 gb of ram?
Quote from harjun :how do i post pictures?

Ok, heres a picture of mine...

Lets compare? :P
Attached images
36375-my-reserator-100_1696.jpg
10019193zg.jpg
funny lookin laptop
Quote from Jakg :Ok, heres a picture of mine...

Lets compare? :P

sweet mother of mercy you've got a borg node hehehe. tidy job jakg, sweet.
Jakg, is that garden hose?
This thread is closed

Major Help needed [overclocking laptop]
(154 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG