The online racing simulator
slowmotion - RB4@CITY
(46 posts, started )
#1 - Don
slowmotion - RB4@CITY
Sexy video.
Not bad, but I did like the FXO at Fernbay because it looked bumpier, this is all rather smooth... I actually thought the City Course would show more bumps, but the RB4 isn't all that interesting in action :o

Still a good demonstration on top of everything.
Really shows how great the physics of lfs are
#5 - Bosse
Very nice!

A little offtopic but, how can i get so good quality like this movie? What programs? What settings in Lfs? PM me so it wont be too much offtopic posts here...

Edit: Is there any Lfs movie guide? Not how to do it, but the quality
You must make this a trilogy, not scary like the Alien trilogy though (were there four them, d'oh).

So maybe a rallycross or autocross next? Maybe an LX6 on some rally track?
After all it's christmas soon:
resent:resent:resent: resent:resent: :wmann3: resent:resent:

You know, I must have it
#7 - JJ72
A big more ride height and a slower rebound might make things like even more exciting, but that's still a nice one.
haha, awesome movie Don!

everything looks soooo smooth, its a real joy to watch, I just love the parts when the RB4 starts to shift its weight and flick around from side to side, that looks really cool.

never watched the first one, but I definitely love this one alright.

o and btw, nice drifts. :P
Very nice video, although I have to agree, the FXO one showed the beautifullness of LFS suspension travel a bit better. More kerb hopping there I guess. Anyways, when you look at such a video it just looks "right". Can't say that from any other sim, expect RBR maybe, but that's kinda different too.

Marvelous.
#11 - d6nn
wow
really liked it. good driving
#12 - OPK
Cool, DoN

Another great clip
And great driving too

Damn rally freak
Nice one don..
Wow, how in the earth did you make the video so smooth? 0.250 speed capturing? Nevertheless, nice driving
Quote from Hyperactive :You must make this a trilogy, not scary like the Alien trilogy though

id say the music is pretty damn scary
Great movie! I liked the music too, it was a good match to the slo-mo. Shame a lot of movie makers think death metal makes for good driving/racing music. Maybe the setup was too stiff to show off the physics to the fullest in some parts, like braking seen from behind. Might a side view make the forward weight shift more obvious?

Second the request for a rallycross slomotion. Maybe with the XRG?
Quote from Shotglass :id say the music is pretty damn scary

he should be stabed in the face with a soldering iron for that ^_^
Great vid :clapclap:
Don, could you please post the skin you used?
#20 - Don
Attached images
RB4_307WRC.jpg
Very nice, thanks Don
Sry, I don't like it as much as the first one... In my opinion, it showcases not enough to keep up with the first one... This one is just another drift movie, imo...
Maybe not another one drift but yes, I agree - first one was better.
Kinda boring after the first one. This was too long. If you're going to make a third slow motion showcase movie, do it with some more interesting car. IMO the previous choice (FXO) wasn't that good choice either because the physcis problems in that car.

And music was horrible.
i like this vid just the music sucked

slowmotion - RB4@CITY
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG