The online racing simulator
Configuration Help plz
(7 posts, started )
Configuration Help plz
I have just bought a Driving Force (not pro) off a mate. It is virtually brand new, and is all that I can afford. If I could I would get a G25 but I cant so this will make do for now. I have got the wheel working but I have 1 small problem. The throttle and brake are on the same axis which is fine, but when I even just slightly touch the pedal it is like it is being pressed full throttle, so it is like it is all or nothing. This is a big problem as it prevent me from having any throttle control.
Any suggestions.
I don't have this wheel, and don't know how he got them on separate axis, but a friend of mine had separate axis with his. I think he needed to use the profiler. Couldn't just do it in the normal windows gaming options.
You need to make the a seperate axes either through the profiler settings or in the controller section of the LFS menu. Look around and in 5 minutes you'll be set.
If you're using the Logitech Profiler (wingman one) you need to go into options > global device settings and uncheck "report combined pedals". And like Sergiu said, you need to you need to set the pedals to seperate in LFS aswell
I don't really understand much of this, I am a noob with computers. All I did was plug my wheel in to my computer, and then configure it in windows. Then I opened LFS and configured everything that I could. I got the steering working and finally the Accelerator and Brake on different pedals, but my problem still stands with as soon as I touch the pedal even slightly, it is like it is full throttle, so u cant half press the throttle.
Make sure within LFS that "calibration lock" is set to "no". It is located on the bottom on the page you set your axis for pedals and wheel. Give your wheel a few turns from lock to lock, and depress each pedal fully a few times. That will get the calibration set.

Other than that, I'm not sure. It's late, I'm going to bed. Good night.
Ive done all of that many times. I think I will just go back to my gamepad for now until I can afford a G25. Might sell the Driving Force.

Configuration Help plz
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG