The online racing simulator
My lovely textures..
(13 posts, started )
My lovely textures..
You could saw my previous works. It was wheel textures (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=1203). The show must go on and i'll present my favorite mod's textures here! For LFS community only!

Today it is XRG/XRT/XRR lights.. I found this work on RSC forum many time ago, there was stop-lights only. I corrected this a little, added back-move-lights and turn-lights and here we go! In my opinion it is one of the best lights! I haven't ingame screenshots (maybe i'm too much lazy?), but rendered view and dds texture for here you:
Attached images
xrlights1rq.jpg
Attached files
XR_lights.rar - 126.2 KB - 3148 views
nice lights
@aLexusPro

Yes nice lights
Quote from Supra1993 :very good work, but u shud work on on one of the nicer cars, like fxo turbo or rb4, headlights, tailights, and a quality interior would definately be nice.

And how would that help you, being a demo racer and all? Do I smell a cracked S2 copy?
@Supra1993
Last nice interior i saw S1 carbon texture for XRG/XRT made by Client.. Other interiors didn't impress me, but i still searching ideas for work or any completed creatures. Anyway, i (or any of you) always can cut intresting part of texture for past it to my (or your) set Maybe tomorrow i'll show my RB4's advanced grill & rearlights..

Thanks for praise guys!
RB4 here
So.. RB4 rules, exterior changes only.
Attached images
preview.jpg
Attached files
RB_Interior.rar - 113.2 KB - 744 views
@aLexusPro

Nice!
@aLexusPro

Can u make this lights to xf/xfr to ?.
Nice
Nice!
sweet, those were my lights
-
(aLexusPro) DELETED by aLexusPro
Xfg/xfr
mengy007, nice to see you your lights the best what do you think about my adds?
So, XFG/XFR today. New grill outside and carbon panel inside. Thats all. Sure you can ask: "What about lights???" But... hmmm.. i didn't see something better then standart. Anyway, files here:

P.S. thanks to Maggot for this skin (from Master Skinnerz challenge)
Attached images
xfr.jpg
Attached files
XF_Interior+.rar - 129.2 KB - 809 views
I like it! I'm using them.
Quote from aLexusPro :mengy007, nice to see you your lights the best what do you think about my adds?
So, XFG/XFR today. New grill outside and carbon panel inside. Thats all. Sure you can ask: "What about lights???" But... hmmm.. i didn't see something better then standart. Anyway, files here:

P.S. thanks to Maggot for this skin (from Master Skinnerz challenge)

My lovely textures..
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG