Ohw btw.. if you want to ad your own number to my skin in post #382 than the "Stencil" font looks best in my opinion... just thought you should know

(car in picture is my private version)
Attached images
SGDmini_stencil-font.jpg
Here is a first UFR skin of mine,
it is fictional.
That's a very nice skin.. This morning I was actually thinking of doing this very same skin too for the XFR (but didn't feel like it and went with a fictional one)

Keep it up dude
Red Bull Can Car
Ok here's a quickie - it's the Red Bull can car that you see driving around the streets, minus the giant red bull can on the roof of course

I don't mind if anyone wants to use this as a base skin, so long as I get credited
Attached images
UF1_redbull_can_car.jpg
LFS_UF1_RedBull_Can_Car.jpg
UFR Simple Skin Pack
Hello driver
look my red bull skin
enjoy!
[edit]Actually it's schuppors excellent red bull skin so I have no right posting it here.
Nice skins, Falcon. Nice and simple, looks great!
Quote from RIDGERACER :Hello driver
look my red bull skin
enjoy!

Thats the third Skin you're obviously stealing. I think a Banana would be appropriate.
Quote from Highsider9 :Thats the third Skin you're obviously stealing. I think a Banana would be appropriate.

FLAMED BANANAS! ONE BANANA FOR :twocents:! ORDER YOURS TODAY! :bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea
Seriously Niko, you're going to start a forest fire!

Ridge, that skin seems just a wee bit familiar...

:bananadea :bananadea
Quote from NikoP :FLAMED BANANAS! ONE BANANA FOR :twocents:! ORDER YOURS TODAY! :bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea

LFSn00b?
skin removed
Mini '65
winner of the Monte-Carlo rally in '65

edit: some minor fix
Attached images
preview_UF1_Mini_S_rally67.jpg
UF1_Mini_S_rally65.jpg
That looks really nice.. I like the dirt effect on it Good job
UFR Liqui Moly
i like em both
Great skins, Gonzo!
Quote from -SLY- :winner of the Monte-Carlo rally in '65

thats the mini which the irtish guy won monte carlo in right ??
just for fun...
UF1000 Gumby edition...
Attached images
preview_UF1_MP_Gumby_v2.jpg
UF1_MP_Gumby_v2.jpg
hahaha love the monty python skin

heres another one i made in a fit of sillyness, half of it is a satsuma and the other half is an apple. Its going to be the basis of another race skin of mine when another fun UF race series comes around
Attached images
UF1_suma.jpg
suma2.jpg
suma3.jpg
Quote from dynofiend :hahaha love the monty python skin

heres another one i made in a fit of sillyness, half of it is a satsuma and the other half is an apple. Its going to be the basis of another race skin of mine when another fun UF race series comes around

haha. thats awesome!
Woops,

Looks like I forgot red. :P

Post Updated

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG