The online racing simulator
#1 - -M-
Question about menu background
What car is it?

It looks like a rally car, maybe a Subaru. If it's a LFS car it should be a RB4... But doesn't look like a RB4.
Anyone knows?

P.S.: I'm sorry if someone asked that before... Really I don't know how to search this.
Clearly a Subaru.
#3 - Jakg
Its the 2-gen old Subaru Impreza

Can't find a better Pic
#5 - -M-
Well, that's what I thought... But why a Subaru? Other backgrounds are LFS cars... Does it mean will we have a Subaru in LFS? Maybe some rally track? It would be great
I thinks its a Group N WRX.
Quote from -M- :Well, that's what I thought... But why a Subaru? Other backgrounds are LFS cars... Does it mean will we have a Subaru in LFS? Maybe some rally track? It would be great

There was a vague hint that at some point in the development of LFS, that there would be the addition of a rally pack for LFS. Somewhere between S1 and S3. No commitment was given at all, so in no way promised.

To continue the thread on topic - when closing down LFS have a look at the credits screen back group - Does that not slighly hint at SUbaru?
Attached images
question subaru.jpg
I've heard all the rumours but i never really noticed the pics. This is quite interesting.
#11 - Don
Quote from Migmar :I recall there is an old thread in RSC about this, contains the original image of the Subaru in question:
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=201885

its not the original pic. anyway, i can tell you that 3 years ago when kidcodea and i were looking for some background pics, we didnt know anything more than you.
sorry for OT but:

i love the Helmet -M-, and

why is the credits guy so sad? is it bc he's done playing LFS?
[quote=srdsprinter;442297]
why is the credits guy so sad? /[quote]

Probably because .... Since Colin Mcrae and the 22b - Subaru have not been competative at all on the WRC Stage.....
One of their drivers won the WRC Championship a couple years back =/ I forget his name... Peter something?
#16 - Don
solberg
Quote from Widdowmaker :[quote=srdsprinter;442297]
why is the credits guy so sad? /[quote]

Probably because .... Since Colin Mcrae and the 22b - Subaru have not been competative at all on the WRC Stage.....

'cept for the 2 occasions when a driver won the title in one.

These pics are oooold now aren't they?
I can't imagine they mean anything at all anymore.
Quote from Widdowmaker :Probably because .... Since Colin Mcrae and the 22b - Subaru have not been competative at all on the WRC Stage.....

That's true, Petter Solberg and Richard Burns were hacks.
Lol - thats what I like a bout this forum.....

Probably the wrong choice of words.... Factually totally wrong but in my eyes they need to go a long way to meet the precident set by CM and the 22b, especially in the last 2 years.
#20 - Don
this weekends rally acropolis looked promising
I admit the last two years have been dire, but I place the blame on Prodrive/SWRT engineers more than Subaru or the Impreza itself. Prodrive has been distracted getting their F1 program setup, and SWRT has suffered.

Anyways, back on topic, the second background is definately a Subaru driver, most likely Petter. You can see the SWRT and STI logos on his arm.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG