The online racing simulator
Nice work MadJ! Will run nicely with my old Orbit / BAM #43 ALMS skin

Regards,

Ian
Awesome skin
Hope you don't mind MJ.. but I took the liberty of [POST=417088]rendering[/POST] your skin. The skin's great

Regards,

Ian
heres my FZ50 skin i just made its based on a Dunlop theme, i might make it for GTR too.

this skins for public use aswell, 2048x2048 its allready hosted just pop it in your Skin folder and use it if you want to

Do what ever you want with it
Attached images
progress.jpg
progress3.jpg
progress2.jpg
fz5_DunlopRacing.jpg
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :heres my FZ50 skin i just made its based on a Dunlop theme, i might make it for GTR too.

this skins for public use aswell, 2048x2048 its allready hosted just pop it in your Skin folder and use it if you want to

Dont edit it tho or ill chop your head off

very nice. I have Dunlop shoes ^_^
Quote from Ian.H :Hope you don't mind MJ.. but I took the liberty of [POST=417088]rendering[/POST] your skin. The skin's great

Regards,

Ian

Good job.
And thanks.

And thanks too Stew2000.
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :heres my FZ50 skin i just made its based on a Dunlop theme, i might make it for GTR too.

Dont edit it tho or ill chop your head off

BBS and OZ?
oops i didnt think... crap
Just a Couple I thought I would share with you all

Long live the STCC lol - A tribute .......... and I know this car was never included in the STCC Servers before some smart arse replies
Attached images
FZR_AstonBlue.jpg
FZR_AstonCopper.jpg
FZR_AstonRed.jpg
FZR.Aston.Blue.jpg
FZR.Aston.Copper.jpg
FZR.Aston.Red.jpg
Here's my first skin. I modelled one of my favourite cars, the Porsche 996, and I choose probably one of the fastest, the Edo Competition GT2 RS.

Also, if someone would take up the task of rendering it i'd love to send you the skin.

Edit: Updated it with logos, slightly different yellow, red boardering and riveting.

teaz-R, it's a private or public skin ?

PS : good job, I love Nissan R390. ^^
Quote from MadJ37 :teaz-R, it's a private or public skin ?

PS : good job, I love Nissan R390. ^^

TeazR has said in the past that he only posts public skins.

OK, cool.
Quote from Bean0 :TeazR has said in the past that he only posts public skins.

That's correct
Made this one today It's a fictional "Racing for Holland" car that could be used in races like Le Mans (which is next week).

Anyway, it's in 2048x2048 (my first hi-res skin too). I may not look much but i did spend quite some time on it (i guess about 6 hours).

Enjoy!
Attached images
FZR_RFHsgd.jpg
FZR_RFH_SGD.jpg
Vaillant Kremer 935
Based on the Vaillant Kremer Porsche 935 Turbo from the 70's.

Skin is 1024 and is on LFS World.
Attached images
Vaillant Kremer FZR.jpg
FZR_Veillant porka.jpg
This time a FZ5 based on a Gulf Porsche Gumball car.

Someone asked me a while back to make a Gumball skin, so here it is!
Attached images
FZ5_gulfgumball.jpg
FZ5_gulfgumball_prev.jpg

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG