The online racing simulator
Round 3 Objections
Please report your objections in this format:

Car numbers involved:
Time/Footage with fraps if possible:
Objection:

replay here
have registered, but still cant download it, says i dont have permission for that feature
It was posted in our members only sub-forum

I've moved it to our public area.. here
This isn't an objection, but rather a request:

I saw lots of drivers (back markers) staying on the racing line, which is perfectly fine, but braked too late and somewhat hard as if they were braking for the turn.

Please apply the brakes sooner and more gently prior to a turn when the lapping car is close behind you - I don't want anyone to slow down too much, but braking late and hard only increases the risk for an incident no one want's to be involved in.

But other than that, ppl did a great job by not zig zagging all over the track when they were about to get lapped
-
(srdsprinter) DELETED by srdsprinter
Quote from r4ptor :It was posted in our members only sub-forum

I've moved it to our public area.. here

.... still have to register to your site...

-> edit... and your site is Not accepting new registrations...
Quote from srdsprinter :.... still have to register to your site...

Yes..

Don't blame me, blame BenjiMC - he posted it there

Edit:
Quote from srdsprinter :
-> edit... and your site is Not accepting new registrations...

:| I don't know anything about that .. anyhow.. I'll upload the replay @ megaupload or whatever... brb
Thank you
Not an objection either but a few times also I wanted to get past and a back marker got right in my way and stayed there for ages.

I cant remember who it was, but a back marker was right infront of me just after the first sector and then along the straight he was not letting me past. I blasted my horn and so he slammed on his brakes.... Almost ran into the back of him.
Quote from jamesrowe :
I cant remember who it was, but a back marker was right infront of me just after the first sector and he along the straight he was not letting me past. I blasted my horn and so he slammed on his brakes.... Almost ran into the back of him.

I had the same thing going on - I think he went off track, and then entered it again but drove to the middle of the road.. I was i shifted all the way down to 3rd or perhaps even 2nd :| because I couldn't really pass him there @ the middle of a bend + not knowing what he was going to do :|

Plz stay on the side when u re-enter the track, and make sure you are clear before driving normally.
that was ment to be temporary, i couldn't get hold of the PC yesterday sorry. Not too much i can do about the abckmarkers apart from adjusting the rules. If not filing an objection can you tell me around what lap this happened? i'll see what they did and change the rules about it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG