The online racing simulator
Sorry mods/members
(15 posts, closed, started )
#1 - CSU1
Sorry mods/members
As above I never realised my off topic random threads where so annoying and quote [useless] .
I'll refrain from posting anyting I see to contain humour or be off topic in any way....it just must be me and my weird sense of humour that people fail to pick up on 90% of the time and just end up hating me; which I don't want(or b. im probably just strange )

Once again sorry for all the bull shite threads in the past, I thought some contained some humour, obviousley not apparentley.
i still love ya m8 humour is hard to pick up on in threads (when its as advanced as yours)! peace

here is a random funny picture BUT is it funny to everyone or just me? that is the question.

#3 - CSU1
now you are one strange person lol! what prevoked that?jk thks m8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
#4 - CSU1
Quote from LFSn00b :1 post till 2000 CSU

This is the problem(I imagine). They are in the middle of moving servers trying to clean up as much as they can and there's nutters like You, me an countless others that spam-on-spam, must be annoying
And you created another one . just kidding.Its good if people look sometimes back what they did and realize that it might be wrong
Quote from LFSn00b :1 post till 2000 CSU

Quote from CSU1 :This is the problem(I imagine). They are in the middle of moving servers trying to clean up as much as they can and there's nutters like You, me an countless others that spam-on-spam, must be annoying

And it isn't hard to see why someone who joined 4 months after you have over 1000 posts more, when he posts about your post count.....

Actually, can you edit the first post and you Niko in there to? Thx.
#7 - CSU1
Quote from Bawbag :And it isn't hard to see why someone who joined 4 months after you have over 1000 posts more, when he posts about your post count.....

Actually, can you edit the first post and you Niko in there to? Thx.

Hi bawbag,

LFSnoob has contributed in the tech help section and various other forums here and was/is very helpfull to the community(kinda like a jakq wanna-be ) ON THE OTHER HAND ther is CSU with 2000 posts full of bs and annoying mad Irish humour that the resy of the EU seems not to have gotten yet

. MY point is Noob has contributed on some level, I have'nt and prommised to stop it, hence this thread.(DAMN YOUR'RE JAFFAS NOOB!!!!!
Quote from CSU1 :and annoying mad Irish humour that the resy of the EU seems not to have gotten yet

sorry but the UK(Irish,Scottish,Welsh etc.) humour is very flat to be honest.Dont take it personally but I work for company where I spend a lot of time on the phone,messanger and emails and the jokes I see from UK guys are really boring.Still the people are very nice and helpfull persons
#9 - CSU1
Quote from DEVIL 007 :sorry but the UK(Irish,Scottish,Welsh etc.) humour is very flat to be honest.Dont take it personally but I work for company where I spend a lot of time on the phone,messanger and emails and the jokes I see from UK guys are really boring.Still the people are very nice and helpfull persons

entertainaing reply lol , define 'flat'?(just curious)
#10 - Jakg
Quote from CSU1 :LFSnoob has contributed in the tech help section and various other forums here and was/is very helpfull to the community(kinda like a jakq wanna-be )

i know your being sarcastic, but WTF!

I don't EVER recall seeing LFSn00b help someone with advice that actually worked, yet i hang a LOT around in the technical help section (like Devil_007)
I dont know what to say, so here is a bunny humping a football.
Attached images
billede014yz7.jpg
Quote from CSU1 : entertainaing reply lol , define 'flat'?(just curious)

ITS JUST NOT FUNNY
Okay this has gone to far, I think I need to make that Spammers anonymous thread I was talking to Bob about .

Thanks for the apology though CSU.
Typical that a thread 'apologising' about spamming, gets spammed. :rolleyes:

CSU1 - of course we don't really hate you but, like any other forum member, sometimes people can get testing. If you're to lead by example... well, you need to try harder.
This thread is closed

Sorry mods/members
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG