The online racing simulator
Me being an LFS legend
(23 posts, closed, started )
Me being an LFS legend
The word on the street is that I'm some kind of LFS legend in the forums. Is this true?

Edit: Not legend, per se; I just meant by legend that you would remember my good posts
He's back:balloons::laola:

:bowdown::bowdown:

That was a once in a lifetime thread.....you cant beat it so don't even try
Quote from The Moose :He's back (Ugly GIFs Removed)

That was a once in a lifetime thread.....you cant beat it so don't even try

Check out my profile. You'll see I have a few threads with more views/replies than that one.
Quote from BlackSheep720 :The word on the street is that I'm some kind of LFS legend in the forums. Is this true?

hmm, why would that be?
:spam:
:lock:
:bah:
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :hmm, why would that be?

Because someone in Redline Racing told me it lol. A good racing buddy, not just some random guy. Please refrain from throwing flaming cocks.
Phlos will be the legend of this forum thro :P
the only real legend in the forum is Victor
Quote from BlackSheep720 :The word on the street is that I'm some kind of LFS legend in the forums. Is this true?

Edit: Not legend, per se; I just meant by legend that you would remember my good posts

Who are you again?
Quote from danowat :Who are you again?

A legend, a philosopher, and a racer. No, I'm just a guy who makes good posts. Now stop spamming my threads.
#14 - JJ72
stop spamming the FORUM.

I think you are just an attention whore, or are you smoking something strange?
Marijuana!!!!!???:banana_ra :banana_ra :banana_ra :banana_ra :banana_ra :banana_ra :banana_ra :bananalla :bananalla :bewarespa :bewarespa :soccer: :soccer: :bananadea :bananadea :checkered :bannana_p :bannana_p :hypnotize :hypnotize :couple: :couple: :auto: :spam4: :superman2 :boat: :lfs: :lfs: :banana_ra :banana_ra :hbomb: :laola: :inq: :bannana_g :drink: :banana: :banana: :elefant:
Are you a legend? Well let's see...

I recognise your username when I see you post. Sometimes.

I associate no positive or negative feeling or memories to your username.

Sorry dude, but you're of no consequence!
Yeah... legendary fool!

:munching_

Loads of Legends like you are probably found in a single .txt file here at my place... the banlist.txt.

But seriously - I´ve never heard of you.

:feedtroll
fame, fame, fatal fame.
it can play hideous tricks on the brain.
#20 - Jakg
Quote from BlackSheep720 :A legend, a philosopher, and a racer. No, I'm just a guy who makes good posts. Now stop spamming my threads.

because of your amazing thread on "Victors new game" your well known, but not in a good way!
3620 posts in a year...Becky Rose is the forum, 10 posts a day, that´s legendary!
Quote from NikLaw :3620 posts in a year...Becky Rose is the forum, 10 posts a day, that´s legendary!

fear Jakg!
Well I think we all know the plot to this one...
This thread is closed

Me being an LFS legend
(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG