The online racing simulator
Shift + U Track Editing Idea
(12 posts, started )
what if you could place more as 1 start/spawn point for cars.

like you can make the whole start grid.
rockclan has posted nothing to state he is using an unlock copy of LFS, through bought licensing or otherwise. Just being aware of a licensed feature and it's limitations is not enough to accuse someone of being a cracker. Also the suggestion is still valid.

Also: mcintyrej / duke_toaster / Dalek0220 - if you can't be helpful, please just don't post. Spam like that is getting really annoying, makes the forum look untidy and unwelcomming. Never time I see burning bananas everywhere, people will forego the right to post for 24 hours.
+1, as seen as it can be used to create a level line start.
How would you know what start you are coming out of?
Quote from Bob Smith :rockclan has posted nothing to state he is using an unlock copy of LFS, through bought licensing or otherwise. Just being aware of a licensed feature and it's limitations is not enough to accuse someone of being a cracker. Also the suggestion is still valid.

Also: mcintyrej / duke_toaster / Dalek0220 - if you can't be helpful, please just don't post. Spam like that is getting really annoying, makes the forum look untidy and unwelcomming. Never time I see burning bananas everywhere, people will forego the right to post for 24 hours.

i have a account with my little brother now (hes even more noob as me)

Bose321
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :How would you know what start you are coming out of?

with the same as normal the normal start grid.

How you finished.
or the lastest first and the first lastest
Als je wilt moet je even met je S2 account inloggen (waarmij je op LiveForSpeed.com heb geregistreerd, zie je onder je username dat je een S2-licentie hebt), aangezien het al ontelbaar keer vaker is gebeurt dat mensen een crack hebben gebruikt om LFS te unlocken, maar ze gewoon als Demo User staan.
Quote from Sternendaal :Als je wilt moet je even met je S2 account inloggen (waarmij je op LiveForSpeed.com heb geregistreerd, zie je onder je username dat je een S2-licentie hebt), aangezien het al ontelbaar keer vaker is gebeurt dat mensen een crack hebben gebruikt om LFS te unlocken, maar ze gewoon als Demo User staan.

WTF!!!

Anyway, still, for the sake of multiplayer, +1

But, there is the bloody carpark, so why don't demos have autocross, cause it mystifies me. Mabey it was just a demolition derby place...
Quote from Sternendaal :Als je wilt moet je even met je S2 account inloggen (waarmij je op LiveForSpeed.com heb geregistreerd, zie je onder je username dat je een S2-licentie hebt), aangezien het al ontelbaar keer vaker is gebeurt dat mensen een crack hebben gebruikt om LFS te unlocken, maar ze gewoon als Demo User staan.

nouw mijn broertje heeft het betaald :S ik mag er op spelen als hij er niet op is maar ik mag niet de account gegevens hebben dus spijtig kan ik alleen op rockclan inloggen
Quote from Dalek0220 :
But, there is the bloody carpark, so why don't demos have autocross, cause it mystifies me. Mabey it was just a demolition derby place...

You cant give the whole game away, there have to be other features beside cars and tracks to lure in new s2 buyers.
Quote from rockclan :nouw mijn broertje heeft het betaald :S ik mag er op spelen als hij er niet op is maar ik mag niet de account gegevens hebben dus spijtig kan ik alleen op rockclan inloggen

Ik denk dat je beter kan vragen of hij ooit eens voor je wilt inloggen op het forum, alders blijf je dit gedreig van andere users houden.
Quote from rockclan :i have a account with my little brother now (hes even more noob as me)

Bose321

you are rock rock cl right (Bose321 asked for a porsche)

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG