The online racing simulator
Quote from Neviusaga :Hey everyone, new driver from the US here. I've been autocrossing and drifting my old 240sx for several years now and heard some interesting things about this game. I got hooked and have been lurking on demo servers for a few weeks, finally got an S1 license.

hmm S1 LICENCE ?? why u dont took the S2 much better btw there arent s1 servers anymore and S2 has 500 server in evening more then 500 people on the servers
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : asdsd
Hi from Germany! Great Game! Gonna buy me a racing wheel today
Hey all!

Noob here

Downloaded the Demo and have an hour or so of playing - i must say what a fantastic sim

Will deffo be getting a full S2 license within the next month or so

I used to race owner driver pro karts and i must say that LFS is the closest thing that i've had to real life racing! It's fantastic fun and the physics are so realisic!

I'm using a joypad at the moment - DOH!
I use a Playstaion 2 pad through a convertor until i can afford a wheel! So i am finding it difficult driving the RWD cars, however I find the FWD (is it the XFG?) fantastic fun

I am sure the RWD cars will be easier once i have a wheel!

My best lap time at the moment was a mid 1:38, i hope once i get a wheel and more practise that will come down a bit! What sort of times do i need to look at to be competive in online races?

Off for some more practise now!!

- Rob -
Quote from bealesracing : What sort of times do i need to look at to be competive in online races?

Welcome

Not sure about the lap time, Why don't you jump on a server and find out
hi i am new one too ... it's about week or two i bought S2 licence ... so meete ya all at track ... eat my dust
Hi all racers ! I have had my game in just one or 2 days. i have only S1 license YET ! I only play driving games. And this must be one of the best i have tried. Im already learning how to drift witch is what i like the most. So are there any Drift Servers ???
Welcome to the LFS World
yo sup woot !
yay! i am getting LFS S2 in like 10 minutes w00t my dad is nice today
Hello, my name is Bendito Mescalini, and I have arrived from the post-apocalyptic future where all technology is dead, except for petrol-guzzling cars (so much for peak oil) and human-cactus interbreeding. Actually, I've been in the present (and therefore away from my radioactive world) for a long time, enjoying the thrills and spills of GPL (with a barely negative GPLRank ), SCGT, GTR, and GTL. Since GPL, nothing has grabbed my attention so quickly than LFS (why do acronyms go with racing sims so easily?).

On the unlikely chance that the developers read this post, I want to congratulate and thank them for the superbly designed training tests. I have completed 74 out of 90, and I think they are the perfect way to be introduced to the game, the tracks and the cars. "Fun and you might learn something" indeed!

Looking forward to seeing you guys online when I get the necessary skill and confidence.
Hi there, im new to the forum but have made a few sneaky posts..

i found lfs a few months ago and played for a week and got bored , then i showed it a friend who loved it and now we have made a drifting team "the dynamic duo".

i thought id say hello properly...
cheers.

Hey all, downloaded demo about an hour ago. FANTASTIC.

Going to be getting full S2 license and will see everyone on the track.

I'll be the one on the side of the road in the gravel trap probably
Aw bugger. I forgot to post after 41 posts. Oh the shame. Well, as a Easter Prezzie, i'll be getting my S2 licence early. Can't wait to see ya all!
Still, MRT5 will always be my favourite car/kart like thing.
eh. hey im ben , the irish noob ... ...
Hi. Been playing the demo off and on for about a week. Dusted off my old Logitech Wingman Formula Force wheel and have had great fun. Fantastic feedback from my old wheel Most impressed!

I am not much of a gamer and hardly ever buy games, but am so pleased, especially at what has been achieved by a small, independent development team . I just happened to have £24 in my paypal account and so had no excuse but to buy an S2 licence

Glad to see my hard earned 100% supports genuine developers and enthusiasts, and is not going to pay corporate fat-cats, shareholders, marketeers, and nonchalant worker-droids.
leobreaker
hello ppl ive just joined how do i get started in a race.
Welcome leobreaker,
Just look in the multiplayer list and join.

EDIT.. ahh, i see your only S1 licensed. Unfortunately there are very few S1 servers any more, so your choice is going to be very limited I'm afraid.
But until you upgrade to S2 i would recommend joining the STCC S1 server and getting your STCC licence on the go

Good luck, and save up for the S2 licence asap, as there is a huge choice of servers available then.
Sorry for being stupid...but ive heard alot about this STCC server lately...what exactly is this server...whats is the liscense of STCC...
Hi!
Hello. I am about to buy an S2 license. I have been playing the demo version for what, 2 months... It is a nice simulation. I wish they would implement the damage physics, though. I am Brazilian, by the way.

So... any Brazilian teams out there I could join?
Just want to say hi to you guys.
I'm also new here and I hope we will have great races, community and fair play. I bought my license (S2) just few todays ago.

Milanche

edit: This was my first post
Howdy. noob here. used to play indycar and nascar racing (papy titles) years ago, and just starting to get back into racing again. Ive been using the demo servers, trying to get up to speed because im not really sure where the beginner servers are on the s2 side. Im still learning the cars and tracks, but eventually I'll feel confident enough to migrate over
Welcome Robby,
Dont wait..get on the S2 servers now There's drivers of all abilities on most servers. You wont ruin anyone's race if you just apply some common sense.

Welcome to S2
Moose why dont i ever see yuou!!1
Quote from harjun :Moose why dont i ever see yuou!!1

Because you don't have a Silver/Gold/Platinum license

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG