The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 sequential shifting
Using the G25, I have been able to successfully set up a) sequential shifts using the paddles attached to the wheel or b) H-pattern shifting (5 or six speed) using the gated shifter.

However, I have been unable to work out the LFS settings for the sequential setting on the shifter itself (left side of shifter).

Any suggestions?
push down the gear knob, turn that thing above the gear knob, and you're done.
Ohh, and don't forget to change settings in the options menu (shift up, shift down)
#3 - Davo
You can only asign one button to a function unfortunately. So if you want to swap between using the paddles and the shifter you'll need to reassign those buttons in the options, or set them up in the script for different cars.
Thanks for the assist. It turns out I knew the G-25 inside out, but only now understand LFS option logic. Thanks
#5 - Rolle
Quote from Davo :You can only asign one button to a function unfortunately. So if you want to swap between using the paddles and the shifter you'll need to reassign those buttons in the options, or set them up in the script for different cars.

how do you do scripts?

I would like to use paddles for formula cars, seq.shifter for the
racecars and H-shifter for "road"cars

TIA
Quote from Rolle :how do you do scripts?

I would like to use paddles for formula cars, seq.shifter for the
racecars and H-shifter for "road"cars

TIA

Go into lfs, data, scripts and you can open them with notepad. An example of a script (this is mine for sequential using the paddle shift)

// This script will make the shifter do other commands, and assign them
/shifter sequential
button 9 handbrake
button 8 horn
button 4 shift_up
button 5 shift_Down
button 2 flash
/echo Sequential Mode Enabled

To load these in game, simply set up an F# key as //file name (in my case //paddles ) and then that script will be loaded. If you make a script for the 3 shifting methods then just need to hit the right F# key to change.
There is probably more information available somewhere but thats the basic's

Edit: You cold also set up the scripts for each individual car or class

Edit 2: If you set up a "road" script or a script for a specific car does it automatically change when selecting that car?
#7 - Mauni
Quote from Greboth :: If you set up a "road" script or a script for a specific car does it automatically change when selecting that car?

Yes, in script folder there are scripts for each car running car spesific script when leaving pits.
@Walleye1: I don't know if you need them, but attached my gear changing scripts for G25. You may need to re-assign buttons if they don't work from out of box I have no use for paddles in H-gated or sequential mode so you might want to set something neat there.
Attached files
script.rar - 899 B - 196 views
Wow, I think you just solved the big mystery for me. I am about to go test your scripts and hope they work. Thanks tons in advance...it would have taken me a month to figure this out otherwise.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG