The online racing simulator
Some Ideas For S3
(25 posts, started )
Some Ideas For S3
1. Several cars in 1 class like 3 different GTi's.
2. Cars can get on fire.

[/B]Just some ideas.
Quote from rockclan :1. VeryRealistic Damage
2. You can crash deadly.
3. You can step out of your car and walk arround the track.
4. 3d Marshalls with flags.
5. Marshalls that come to your car when your crashed.
6. People that walk on the track can be hit by cars.
7. Several classes of cars like 3 different GTi's

Just some ideas.

1. Damage will be improved
2. No need, unless you have to buy a new licence each time
3. Doesn't work in nK, just an annoying useless gimmick
4. Better flags more important than 3D marshalls waving them
5. Not very important, but maybe a late S3 patch
6. Utterly pointless - how often to people walk on tracks - rarely! Play Carmageddon instead
7. We have different classes, and 2 GTis, one in GTR form. These will be added to and balanced in time... (probably).
8. We already have shrugging, just move your shoulders.

Search?
Sounds to me like you'd be better off with GTA. There is no point having any kind of car-pedestrian violence in LFS, because it's not combat-oriented, it's designed for driving. Not running around, not mowing people down, just driving.

And as far as the other points go, Tristan covered them all and they have been discussed before.
Quote :
7. We have different classes, and 2 GTis, one in GTR form. These will be added to and balanced in time... (probably).

with this i mean like 3 different gti's 2 different gt's and things not gti and gti in gtr form...
Quote from Dajmin :Sounds to me like you'd be better off with GTA.

second that.
also, why dont first get an S2 license u have no idea whats there already and how much fun u can have with it
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :second that.
also, why dont first get an S2 license u have no idea whats there already and how much fun u can have with it

well i do...
and soon ill have my own license
Quote from rockclan :well i do...
me and someone didnt listen to the rulez he shared his account with me.

This is such a bad idea! "Hey devs! I don't listen to the license agreements!"
Quote from tristancliffe :Utterly pointless - how often to people walk on tracks - rarely! Play Carmageddon instead

isnt streaking something thoroughly british ? therefore it certainly has its place in a british racing game
Well actually this ideas could make it hella realistic

1. Very Realistic Damage
2. You can crash deadly.
4. 3d Marshalls with flags.
6. People that walk on the track can be hit by cars
#11 - joen
Quote from rockclan :Well actually this ideas could make it hella realistic
1. Very Realistic Damage

Like already stated, the damage system will be improved. So it's not something that needs pointing out, it's an important part of LFS' future development.
Quote :
2. You can crash deadly.

Ok. So you crash, and your player dies. Then what? You can't play for an hour or something?
Quote :

Pointless. You don't see real drivers strolling the track in real life racing.
Quote :

And then? Have a chat?
Quote :
6. People that walk on the track can be hit by cars

See point 3.

So, no. I could make a much longer list of improvements that would make LFS much much much more realistic than silly stuff like that.
[quote=rockclan;381960]Well actually this ideas could make it hella realistic

2. You can crash deadly.

i think this would be a good thing, perhaps crashers would think twice before ramming someone. maybe make it so that the driver can only withstand 10 G:s..
Quote from rockclan :i think this would be a good thing, perhaps crashers would think twice before ramming someone. maybe make it so that the driver can only withstand 10 G:s..

Well, the crashers hardly hits you, so he dies, but you die as well... So you both get 1 hour "ban" or something like this
Quote from zipper (cze) :Well, the crashers hardly hits you, so he dies, but you die as well... So you both get 1 hour "ban" or something like this

I'd better skip the oval servers then
What about drive bys? and spinnerz?
And be set in an urban ghetto similar to that of south LA?
never mind my ideas there for a realistic race game.
not for live for speed. i dont say lfs isnt realistic but not in this way.
Just forget it!
Quote from rockclan :1. Several cars in 1 class like 3 different GTi's.
2. Cars can get on fire.

Just some ideas.

now all sst and look at this
and with deadly i mean like u cant drive any further and ur doll is lieing dead in the car
so ull have to shift s and esc
Don't you think that would a) add nothing to LFS and b) be in poor taste?
Another demo players roaming for such and such even without experiencing the full version of LFS...
Quote from tristancliffe :
3. Doesn't work in nK, just an annoying useless gimmick

Errm, it, does work in nK, if it annoys you don't do it, a gimmick it may be, useless it isn't.
I like to wander over and watch a race from the top of the stands, you can get some good screen shots as well
#22 - JJ72
Quote from The Moose :Errm, it, does work in nK, if it annoys you don't do it, a gimmick it may be, useless it isn't.
I like to wander over and watch a race from the top of the stands, you can get some good screen shots as well

shift U?
Quote from The Moose :Errm, it, does work in nK, if it annoys you don't do it, a gimmick it may be, useless it isn't.

shift u ?

Sure, it's great if you want to wander down an empty pitlane at crawling speed, walking through paper thin walls, barriers etc. It takes about a month to get anywhere, a month to get back, and you can't (iirc) even quit the fecking game whilst in 'Doom Mode'.

So it's pretty useless if you ask me.

You can see other cars in the pits damaged, but as everyone just repairs them instantly, and no one on public servers uses 'hardcore' mode, that use is taken away.

If it had collision detection, other players visible, and an ability to run, quit and (maybe) jump back to the car then I might like it. As it is I don't see the point. It's not even THAT good for photos really.
Quote from rockclan :well i do...

Quote from keithano :Another demo players roaming for such and such even without experiencing the full version of LFS...

i do have experiencing i raced 2 times a half year on s2 online.
i dont say anymore
-
(Austin31287) DELETED by Victor : spam

Some Ideas For S3
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG