The online racing simulator
I'm in for the 3rd and 10th, the first 2 races.
#27 - Dru
I need to contact Victor and get a new catagory sorted for this league then
im in
Quote from Bontemps :im in

Uhhmm, no you're not. You've acted too much like an ass on the forum and insulted too much people here.
who are you? is it ok to go out tonight?

Quote from mikey_G :Uhhmm, no you're not. You've acted too much like an ass on the forum and insulted too much people here.

no longer welcome and post was irrelevant to the UF1000 May-hem Cup
Cool down, fellas!

I don't know you at all, bontemps, and yesterday's race was very crashy in the beginning. Seems some people are still "hot" from the incidents... nevermind, there are still points we all have to improve on.

The UF1 league we're planning will have much contact involved due to the close racing intended. Wreckers will have no chance to finish one single race though!

greetz

der butz
I've never raced with you, I just know you from threads like "how does becky rose looks like" and some other thread where you got a 24 hour ban for.
THAT's why I don't want you in the league. I don't even want you posting here, so please leave.
#34 - Dru
Quote from Bontemps :im in

Bontemps,

Thankyou and others for expressing an interest in this league.

Once we have got confirmation that this league is going to take place (effectively just waiting for us to get a new sub-sector created by Victor) then we will issue an official sign-up form.

Everyone has the option to sign up and depending upon the number of sign-ups we might have to work out a way to determine those who will be accepted into the league and those that will go onto a reserve list and such like.

Please remember all that this is a thread regarding interest in racing in a league.

Any wandering from that line will be seen as flamming and may affect the outcome of any application to joni the league itself.

Best regards,

Dru.
no problem. All i said was 'im in' and that it. Nice and easy. Unfortunately there are some here who like to wind members up. Just defending myself.

Anyway, sound like a great league and i would love to join.

Quote from Dru :Bontemps,

Thankyou and others for expressing an interest in this league.

Once we have got confirmation that this league is going to take place (effectively just waiting for us to get a new sub-sector created by Victor) then we will issue an official sign-up form.

Everyone has the option to sign up and depending upon the number of sign-ups we might have to work out a way to determine those who will be accepted into the league and those that will go onto a reserve list and such like.

Please remember all that this is a thread regarding interest in racing in a league.

Any wandering from that line will be seen as flamming and may affect the outcome of any application to joni the league itself.

Best regards,

Dru.

-
(mikey_G) DELETED by mikey_G : l
IM IN, I gotta join this, please please. !!!!!
hi lads , id like to join is there set dates up yet ?
thanks kevin
Well, I'll give you a scoop. The plan is 5 Thursdays in May. The League name will be something like UF1000 Owners Cup, May-hem Edition.
So far we have a server and certain organizational items have been sorted. After the weekend we can provide you with more info.

Anyhow, feel free to post your interest here because your name will likely end up on our drivers list.
Quote from mikey_G :Well, I'll give you a scoop. The plan is 5 Thursdays in May. The League name will be something like UF1000 Owners Cup, May-hem Edition.
So far we have a server and certain organizational items have been sorted. After the weekend we can provide you with more info.

Anyhow, feel free to post your interest here because your name will likely end up on our drivers list.

ok thanks,ill keep in touch
I would like to join this league if possible. I am not the best of racers but if that wouldnt be a problem then count me in!!!!

LFS USERNAME Byrney2004
SCREEN NAME [HR] Byrney
Quote from byrney2004 :I would like to join this league if possible. I am not the best of racers but if that wouldnt be a problem then count me in!!!!

LFS USERNAME Byrney2004
SCREEN NAME [HR] Byrney

hi byrney thinking of setting up a server for this so we can get some practice in !!
Can I join too?

What times of the day are they gonna be at?

EDIT:No can do. I have school then .
Practice would be good!!! you know what my racing ability in the UF1 is like from the racing in CLC. The verdict is...........could do better
Quote from byrney2004 :Practice would be good!!! you know what my racing ability in the UF1 is like from the racing in CLC. The verdict is...........could do better

lol,ill get mr X to make UF1 server
#45 - Dru
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :lol,ill get mr X to make UF1 server

mr X? as in Chris..... hmmm that'll be hard to do, hes in Dubai and has not been in ZWR for at least 4 months.... unless you talk about another Mr X
#46 - Dru
Dates are on front post of this thread, like Mikey G said, it will be run in the 5 Thursdays in MAy

Just waiting on Victor to set us up a sub-forum, but not sure if he has got my messege as he don't have either email or PM alowwed, so i sent the request through the web admin

Once we have the section, we will confirm dates races etc etc as well as an official sign up form

Quote from Dru :mr X? as in Chris..... hmmm that'll be hard to do, hes in Dubai and has not been in ZWR for at least 4 months.... unless you talk about another Mr X

hey mate,no theres two MR Xs ,we have one in our team and he set up two servers for already,i have DTM and touring cars which are great fun,might give DTM a skip for a bit and start a UF1 server,thanks lads
i would love to join something like this, i never raced in a series before, just do pickups on the stcc servers, but im getting ok at it now and have a gold licence
im in too ok ?
#50 - Dru
Like i said guys, as soon as we have our own sub sector in the LFS forums for this leagfue we will get a sign up page where everyone can request to join the league as well as other info such as tyeam or race number etc etc

Just need to give Victor a prod into getting the sub-forum up and running
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG