The online racing simulator
TAXI (my first LFS movie ever)
(15 posts, started )
There it finally is, the TAXI! although there still are bugs around.
http://www.dailymotion.com/MrFunnycat/video/2536746 <<this service is a lot like youtube but better IMHO

PS no youtube, it doesn't like copyrghted stuff

Also there are no framerate issues on a hires version which ill post as soon as i render it
Mega COOL!!! the start was Awsome! how did you do that? and the credits wer funny lol

9/10 just something that made it a little un-interesting at about the mid-point. but it was awsome nontheless
Excellent work! Well done.

Serp.
hmm Im going to be critical - if you would leave only 3ds max scene - then it'd get 10/10 from me, but after that scene everything went wrong - half the movie we see 2 cars standing... that was not very entertaining (the faster to the action the better)

then they set off (later I read it was a chase but still)
the red car's driving wasnt exactly good but it was more interesting then TAXI's (if it's a race - fine, but some slides would increase the action dramaticaly)

traffic was there - pretty good, but it didnt cut the mustard (I still dont know if I could see someone backing up in a street... doing some 50 kph...that made me LOL but nevermind) because there basicaly were 3 cars exept the main ones...you should see teh CARL movies... those have heaps of traffic and traffic jams...

also the cameras could use some work - because at some points it just goes through cars (improve editing) and at some points it just shows extreme closeups which dont show anything (I cant get what happened to red car because of the camerawork)

basicaly IMHO - It's a good demo, but not a good release...
10/10 for the intro 6/10 for the movie
Quote from Funnycat :There it finally is, the TAXI! although there still are bugs around.
http://www.dailymotion.com/MrFunnycat/video/2536746 <<this service is a lot like youtube but better IMHO

PS no youtube, it doesn't like copyrghted stuff

Also there are no framerate issues on a hires version which ill post as soon as i render it

Excellent film

PS: ahah vous comprenez rien :P
Great intro!

And I won't comen the movie
French hip hop / rap, doesn't work does it LOL
#8 - Davo
Quote from danowat :French hip hop / rap, doesn't work does it LOL

I like it more than the american stuff they call rap these days which is nothing but a dick sizing contest and people lap it up.

Cool intro, then the lfs movie was just well, it let i down.
Quote from danowat :French hip hop / rap, doesn't work does it LOL

If you had seen the original movie(TAXI 1), you would have gotten the reference to the main chase-scene in the movie.

Nice intro, but i didn't recognize any particular moments from the movie in your clip? Was this supposed to be the chase-scene, or the race on the track? I'm confused.

(O/T: I'm looking forward to when the DVD of TAXI 4 comes out, so I'll understand what they're saying :P)
I like this one, although I do agree with squidhead with alot of stuff. But overall a 7/10 from me. I'm curious, what's the song called?
Quote from LFSn00b :Freeman & Karim Le Roi - Le dernier coup afaik

Thanks Niko, but according to imdb.com that song isn't in the movie. :/
I agree with you people, the movie was a lot worse than the intro, but, err, the camera tools at LFS aren't very... convinient (spelling?) , and also as the title says, it's my first LFS movie ever

Thanks for C&C

PS how did you like the engine sounds? There are almost no LFS sounds in the movie, most of 'em are taken from T4XI

Quote from [SWE]RE :Thanks Niko, but according to imdb.com that song isn't in the movie. :/

It is. Look for the name, not the authors.
Not bad, loved the start! Was a bit bored mid way, but peaked up at the end!
is it from the taxi 4 u got the idea?
this is what i think:
just u guys driving around
u got to much spare time

like it tho, nice camera angels...
but where u guys just stood still, that took a little to long,
olso are those edited sounds or is it from a sound pack?
All sounds (engine, skids, etc) are taken from T4XI movie, actually there were 2 bits and i pitched, balanced them, etc

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG