The online racing simulator
XRR new hi-res interior & tex
(15 posts, started )
Me and Fox spent the night on a new hi-res XR Lightset & interior for you guys. So here is the result @ 1024*1024:

* completely new lights
* new middle cosole
* new interior

Download here

Have fun

Fox & Al

We spoil you, we really do.
now theres an unusual sight.. a cd player in a race car
interesting tail lights kinda like them, but kinda upset it screws up hte headlights
I realy like the lights good work
Which bit 'sucks'? I'm sure Al welcomes critisism, as long as it is contructive, so if you say you don't like, a hint why would be polite.
rofl he dont even own the license and is complaining about hours of work for free.
u dont like it?
do it better!!!
#6 - bbman
It's a bit weird, when you drive LHD and the "Racetek Engineering" is mirrored too...
Quote from bbman :It's a bit weird, when you drive LHD and the "Racetek Engineering" is mirrored too...

It's not mirrored when i drive LHD
Attached images
ALandFOX_XR_interior_mirror.jpg
Wasn't that one of the big (?) S2 changes - making it so the interior doesn't just flip, but loads a new LHD version onto which the same DDS is mapped, so thinks like this don't flip.
#9 - bbman
It's mirrored with me, I don't know whether it's a bug or whatever...
Quote from bbman :It's mirrored with me, I don't know whether it's a bug or whatever...

no bug i opened the dds file and mirrored the "Racetek Engineering" text and the radio
Quote from Akg01 :this mod sucks ... try again

Like it matters to you. You can't use it anyway. But if you're not happy. Make your own... oh that's right, you don't have this car so you can't. illepall

Nice interior. Not so sure about the front lights though.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Like it matters to you. You can't use it anyway. But if you're not happy. Make your own... oh that's right, you don't have this car so you can't. illepall

Nice interior. Not so sure about the front lights though.

he can use it, if i remember right you can dirve the XRG and the XRT whit the demo

@AL and FOX the Interior is really nice
Quote from Akg01 :this mod sucks ... try again

illepall no more to say...
Im Not too keen on the lights, as these are not to my liking. Like the inside and keep up the good work!!
those lights rock, i usually prefer to make my own stuff, but I might use these

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG